Sukin Botanical Body Wash

4.3

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Jojoba Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Yucca Schidigera leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Lavender), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tangerine Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil, Lavender Oil, Vanillin, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citric Acid, Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

I like my shower gel to give me a clean feeling, moisturised, soft, smooth AND clean. I think most products out there while doing the first 3 well or fairly well, also leaves you with a feeling there is a layer over your skin. Like you will feel when putting on a body lotion or cream. This is where I like Sukin. It exclude a lot of nasties from the product, does a great job of keeping your skin silky smooth and soft, comes with a I'm clean and refreshed from my shower feeling. I recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Pros:
-Australian made

Cons:
-Expensive for a small bottle

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Been using this for a long while now. It does an okay job, but I feel that a loofah or exfoliating sponge is essential for this product to have any substantial cleansing impact. I have lame bacne issues, and this certainly doesn't do much for it. It is a very mild cleanser, and is gentle enough for the skin - replaces the Sukin Facial Cleanser well as this product really renders it redundant (pretty much the same bunch of ingredients, so don't bother with buying both).

Even though it is an easy product to stock up with big refill bottles, I don't think I'd be continuing with this for too long. It's a decent body wash, but it is not as effective as I hoped it would be. Not too stoked about the inclusion of some synthetic ingredients either.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is now what I alway use in the shower. Nice smell. No SLS or SLES formula that truly clean my skin without irritating it. Organic. Good value. Australian own and made. BEST. SHOWER. GELL. EVER.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this body wash so much. It smells divine - like all of Sukin's products, and I love that it is paraben/sulphate free & vegan. Even better to know that I am supporting an Australian company. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't affected it at all. Definitely recommended for people who have sensitive skin but still want to wash with a pretty smelling body wash!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've found that although this is a very cost effective organic and natural range, I have had issues with every product I have bought from it. This body wash smells great and contains no nasties but it irritated my lady bits no end. It is working well now as a morning face wash in the shower to get off night treatments but I will not repurchase.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is very mild cleanser. Its a gel like consistency, does not foam much but cleanses well leaving a smooth feeling after rinsing. Its extremely gentle and doesn't irritate or dry my skin.

I love that this is cruelty free and does not contain harsh and bad ingredients. However it keeps leaking product from the neck of the pump and I'd end up with a sticky puddle at its base.

Those that prefer foamy cleansers will not like this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this lovely body wash instead of soap now for 6 months and love it! The product goes a long way and comes in a convenient package with a pump top. The xlarge bottles are only AUD$19.95 here in Australia which is beyond reasonable still I usually purchase the smaller size for AUD$12.95 simply because it fits conveniently in my shower rack. The packaging is recyclable and dark so the essential oils are well protected. I use this with a micro-fibre cloth, after showering for a few minutes to warm up my skin I turn the water off and buff away in circular motions from my ankles all the way up to my neck and finish lastly with my underarms, girly bits and feet...lol. The smell is wonderful and reminds me of an Aesop tangerine and vanilla hand cream I used years ago, a totally deluxe scent that fades somewhat on the skin so it is not going to overwhelm or clash with perfume that you might apply. I really prefer this to soap as it is nourishing, natural and ecologically sound and a great price. I finish with Sukin body lotion applied on damp skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I would totally buy this product again, ever since I washed my body with this, I don't get rashes anymore when I shower (my skin is very sensitive to chemical product). At first I was a bit iffy about the herby smell as i am not used to it, but it grows on me anyways and I now love it!
Going to purchase more of their shower products like the shampoo and the lotion once mine runs out.

My favourite body cleanser. Smells beautiful. Cleanses the body without drying it out. It is not harsh at all, and because of that you do need to exfoliate your body more so than you need to with harsher cleansers. When using this, I do not need to use any body moisturiser. It keeps my skin pefectly balanced and I also use it on my kiddies. Love it - my favourite for a while now xx