October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have owned this in black, charcoal, and teal. I finished the black and charcoal but am still working on the teal. They are very pigmented, easy to apply, and long-lasting (even on my oily lids). They do last the 12 hours as they claim and do not smudge. I would like to purchase other shades.

I did not give them the 5th lippie for two reasons: I found that the black and charcoal, like many retractable eyeliners, broke off easily, thus wasting a lot of product, and all three shades transferred on the upper parts of my lids (I do have hooded eyes).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

This is amazing! So long lasting. I wore this for a cross country race and a soccer game and it stayed so well! I ended up getting the black with glitter.. Wanted to kick myself for that >.< But I definitely recommend

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

This isnt smooth and there is no color pay off. Maybe for fair skinned ladies it would be fine, but im nc 30-35 and this doesnt show up on me. Ive tried black and olive.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

This is a really good product! It's smudge proof and water proof and it's pretty soft so that it doesn't feel like you're dragging your eyelids. I love retractable eyeliners because you waste so much product when you sharpen them. Highly recommend it! A really good deal!

Please watch my spring look using this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by lola444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because sometimes I'm just so lazy to use gel eyeliner and this turns out really great. I usually don't use eyeliner pencils as they always smudge a lot not matter waterproof or not. However, this product, although I can't say it doesn't smudge at all, stays the whole day and only runs off a little. Also its really easy to use and keep sanitize as its retractable. It's just really suitable for a lazy day or when I got up late, so I can put it on real quick and go.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I have this in Shimmer Electric Purple which is a very nice color, but I am not amazed by this eyeliner like everyone else seems to be. I found that I had to apply it several times before I got the color that I desired (I do not use heavy eyeliner, either, I was just going for a line). I also had difficulty blending the eyeliner. On the upside, this lasts all day and is most certainly waterproof. This product fails to inspire me so I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by shady74

I LOVE these eyeliners. I have it in Brown (copper shimmer) and Brown/Black (deep, matte chocolate). Both give great colour pay off and do NOT budge. Trust me, I have tried every liquid/pen/pencil eyeliner out there and these stay. Haven't tried the other colours so I'm sure some are better than others but these two are GREAT.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Keyra89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tired many eyeliners. I prefer the retractable ones. This last all day. It doesn't smudge. The price is fair. I wear eyeliner everyday and I had the same one for over 2 months. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by OldBlueEyes76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this liner! LOVE! I have it in the following colors: 08-Brown (a bit glittery, almost has a burgundy tint to it;) 12-Glitter Copper (quite light, best under lower lashes for a touch of sparkle;) 21-Matte Deep Plum (very flattering but subtle;) 14-Matte Moss (deep olive green, has a sheen to it when applied...almost like snake skin? Sounds weird, looks awesome.) Yes, you need to apply a bit heavy for a deeper color, but I like that. I'd rather choose when I want subtle vs dramatic liner. Goes on sooo smoothly, no tugging or skipping, even on 37-year-old eyelids. It wears very well, considering my lids tend to get a bit oily. These are my favorite eyeliners and I look forward to collecting more!! (I do have more colors in the waterproof liner line, just not in retractable.)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely read the reviews before purchasing this product.
First flaw would be that this comes out extremely light,you have to apply it several times in order for it to come out black. And guess what, when you keep applying an eyeliner, chances are your going to mess up, and bc its waterproof its a pain in the @$$ to clean off.
Secondly, despite being waterproof --this eyeliner still smudges (on my lower lash line) and ends up all over the place.
Just a waste of money. Sight, the search continues......