Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

3.5

on 1/18/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this moisturizer. I have acne prone skin so I need something that gives me plenty of moisture but is not too heavy. It's a great moisturizer year round and it works brilliantly under makeup.

on 6/29/2013 12:53:00 AM

I have been using this for about a week now. I have combination skin, and planned on using this as my day and night moisturizer. I don't like the residue it leaves at all. This probably is a bit much for my skin during the summer, so I will save the rest for winter when I am willing to put up with it for the sake of hydrated skin, but for now will use my Garnier Gel-Cream.

on 2/22/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up for CDN$10 at Walmart. I've tried this both in the morning before makeup & after cleansing/exfoliating. (I tried it for the first time after exfoliating) Each time it brought on an unbearable burning feeling under my eyes. Much like a nasty sunburn. Based on personal experience, I highly recommend not buying this product. The Garnier rollerball worked better for me many moons ago.

on 9/16/2011 4:19:00 AM

It's a decent moisturizer, but there's nothing really dazzling about this one that makes me want to buy it again.

I keep reperchasing this product for the winter. It helps my dry skin so much and it doesn't irritate my acne and it smells wonderful. If theres any left over from the winter it works awesome as a night cream. I love it.

Its a good moisturizer but its very gressy on my face...

on 4/6/2011 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this moisturizer!! I got it on clearance for under $5 Canadian and it feels like I paid much more for it. It's very moisturizing yet it's gentle, light and non greasy. I love this stuff!! I have very dry sensitive skin, especially during the winter months, but this cream really does the trick! I think even at full price this moisturizer isnt' that expensive and I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best thing about this product for me is that it gets soaked up into your skin as soon as you apply it! I hate the greasy feeling you get sometimes with the really heavy creams and this is not like them at all. I love the fresh scent (of course not everyone will) and the packaging may not be the most hygienic but it ensures that you will use up every last bit. The only con is that despite being a "Deep Moisturizer" it doesn't feel like it actually moisturizes too intensely. I just use it as a light daily moisturizer under my makeup and it works perfectly for me :)

on 1/19/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This facial moisturizer is okay. I definitely wouldn't recommend this for someone who has very dry skin. I have combination skin and found that my cheeks would still remain dry after using this. It didn't moisturize my skin for 24hrs...but I live in a very dry/semi-desert part of Canada, so maybe it will work better for someone who lives in a humid climate. It's a relatively cheap moisturizer, and it's a decent size... but I don't think that I will purchase this one again.

on 6/17/2010 6:21:00 PM

I have just started to use this product. I'm on week two.
So far I love it. I only have some dry spots that aren't bad. The thing I like most about this is I don't rash or break out (even in the heat of the summer).

If this keeps up as good as it has been I'm going to keep with it.

Popular Moisturizers