October 26, 2014 | 1121 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by 10100101

I have been using this for about a week now. I have combination skin, and planned on using this as my day and night moisturizer. I don't like the residue it leaves at all. This probably is a bit much for my skin during the summer, so I will save the rest for winter when I am willing to put up with it for the sake of hydrated skin, but for now will use my Garnier Gel-Cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up for CDN$10 at Walmart. I've tried this both in the morning before makeup & after cleansing/exfoliating. (I tried it for the first time after exfoliating) Each time it brought on an unbearable burning feeling under my eyes. Much like a nasty sunburn. Based on personal experience, I highly recommend not buying this product. The Garnier rollerball worked better for me many moons ago.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Soyabeanire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a decent moisturizer, but there's nothing really dazzling about this one that makes me want to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by HappyTheFace23

I keep reperchasing this product for the winter. It helps my dry skin so much and it doesn't irritate my acne and it smells wonderful. If theres any left over from the winter it works awesome as a night cream. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by colleencormier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its a good moisturizer but its very gressy on my face...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by candybum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE this moisturizer!! I got it on clearance for under $5 Canadian and it feels like I paid much more for it. It's very moisturizing yet it's gentle, light and non greasy. I love this stuff!! I have very dry sensitive skin, especially during the winter months, but this cream really does the trick! I think even at full price this moisturizer isnt' that expensive and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by o0oTheBeesKneeso0o

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best thing about this product for me is that it gets soaked up into your skin as soon as you apply it! I hate the greasy feeling you get sometimes with the really heavy creams and this is not like them at all. I love the fresh scent (of course not everyone will) and the packaging may not be the most hygienic but it ensures that you will use up every last bit. The only con is that despite being a "Deep Moisturizer" it doesn't feel like it actually moisturizes too intensely. I just use it as a light daily moisturizer under my makeup and it works perfectly for me :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by mingaling88

This facial moisturizer is okay. I definitely wouldn't recommend this for someone who has very dry skin. I have combination skin and found that my cheeks would still remain dry after using this. It didn't moisturize my skin for 24hrs...but I live in a very dry/semi-desert part of Canada, so maybe it will work better for someone who lives in a humid climate. It's a relatively cheap moisturizer, and it's a decent size... but I don't think that I will purchase this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Cheeky25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have just started to use this product. I'm on week two.
So far I love it. I only have some dry spots that aren't bad. The thing I like most about this is I don't rash or break out (even in the heat of the summer).

If this keeps up as good as it has been I'm going to keep with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall this is an ok product but...

-It moisturizes quite lightly which can be good for some but I needed something a bit more moisturising.

- Also it left a bit of a film on my face after it dried, which is always horrible :(

-It sometimes stung on my more sensitive eye area

I used up one jar of this and was very happy with the cheap price. However I will not buy again, as I need something more creamy and more gentle.