April 18, 2014 | 930 users online

Conditioner - 100 Percent Pure - Honey Coconut Milk Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 3:59:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I like this conditioner, although I would not classify this conditioner as super moisturizing. The texture is thick, but it is not heavy. It does not weigh my fine hair down. It did a pretty decent job of separating my hair strands (most conditioners do not perform this function). It does not reek of coconut, a definite plus in my world. Overall, I think this is an excellent natural product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sierranl

LOVE how this smells!!! very fragrent. makes my hair feel great and its 100% pure cant beat that.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It smells good, just like the shampoo. That's about the only thing I like about it though. It's soo greasy...really hard to rinse out completely. And dunno if anyone's thought this or not, but the first time I squeezed a bit onto my hand I couldn't stop thinking about how much it looked like poo. Like baby poo. It even squirts out like poo. I found it really hard to evenly distribute throughout my thick hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Satchkat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE IT! It made my hair silky smooth, nourished, full - and the fact that there's no artificial ingredients makes it hit the jackpot!

The only downside I can think of is that it doesn't wash out that easily, but hey, one can't have everything!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by ChynnaBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The directions on the package say to shake this, but the product inside is so thick that shaking it won't accomplish anything and is a waste of time. I massaged the tube, instead.

The smell of this conditioner is pretty strong, but it does not linger afterward, which I like.

The product is incredibly thick and hard to get out of the tube. It comes out in a spaghetti-thin string and you have to really work for it. I used this on a very cold morning, so maybe it will be easier on warm days.

In my hair it felt thick and greasy, like I was putting pure shea butter on my head. I worried that it would leave my hair feeling greasy after the shower, but it washed out nicely and my hair did not feel greasy afterward. My hair seems extra curly (which I like) after using it. I don't have any signs of frizz, but it's also a low humidity day.

I don't normally rate things down for packaging unless I feel the packaging is wasteful, but this time I did because of how hard it is to get the product out. It would be better suited with a top with a much larger hole or maybe a tub with a pump.

The product did work well and I could consider re-purchasing it, but I'll reevaluate after a few more uses. This might be a better conditioner for the summer months.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have dry, curly hair unless I use many different products to get it smooth and even then I will always have some frizz somewhere. This product was very promising as my hair felt shiny, borderline greasy after using this product for the first time. It was probably good for my dry hair to use this product. I tried using it daily and used it until the bottle was gone, but the first use was the best experience and each use after caused my hair to get greasier and frizzier at the same time. I would not buy this product again, but it may be a good treatment for those who have very dry/unruly hair. I would not recommend it for frequent use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by JS000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love this conditioner. It is super moisturizing, without weighing down my hair. The smell is divine, like fresh baked cookies!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by inkonapin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the shampoo, not a fan of the conditioner. It is very thick, with a consistency of a grainy chocolate mousse. Directions tell you to shake it, funny! It is way too thick to be shakeable. It smells good, shampoo smells better. I only used it on the ponytail portion of my hair which worked fine. Too heavy for use near scalp. It just doesn't feel like an effective conditioner for me. My hair can get very frizzy and this conditioner (and the hair balm) does nothing for me in that arena. It adds oil and hence sheen, but my hair does not feel as smooth or moisturized as with other conditioners.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This would be my HG of moisturizing if it weren't so expensive. The ingredients are AMAZING. I use it to both co-wash and as a deep conditioner for my hair. Your hair will feel both moisturized and strong after using it. It is absolutely lovely. The only possible drawback could be the smell. The conditioner has a heavy smell of butterscotch and it lingers. Not everyone will like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a thick cream that smells amazing! It has perfect ingredients but is soo expensive Im just going to use this as a leave in conditioner. I think it works best that way too!