September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

Eye Shadow - Joe Fresh Style - eye shadow - all colours

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

omgosh I love these. They are $4CAD each at Loblaws, 3 for $10. Such cute colors too!! Wish they have a darker brown than the Espresso, but other than that I have zero complains. They're good quality shadows and stay on great with primer. Very little fallout and not at all sheer. When there's a color I'm not sure will work on me, I try that color by buying these. Please come out with more!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by dokey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent shadows... Highly recommend! Just bought ICE, SUGAR & ROSE GOLD. SUGAR is very similar to my fave discontinued MAC HUSH, a nice iridescent shimmery light peachy pink. ICE is a great white highlighter, a bit chalky but you can blend that out. ROSE GOLD is a nice golden taupe, similar to golden freckles. I found that they go on very smoothly and blend well. Def buy again. Will try more colours too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This review is for the Faded Violet powder eye shadow.
I wanted a light pastel shade for the spring and this colour caught my eye.

Like the name implies, it's a sheer lilac tone.
The pigment is rather sheer and the texture is a bit on the chalky side so I took off two lippies for that.
For my skin tone, I would need to use a base colour to enhance the Faded Violet shadow to make it noticeable.
It would look lovely on pale, cool skin tones.
If you're warm toned, use caution as it may look like you've been crying.

I don't like spending a lot of money on the fun or trendy colours so this fits the bill economically.
I plan to wear it for a fun, spring weather look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

I am pretty impressed with these. Good color pay off, stay on well, amazing price and with a good quality brush go on smooth just the same as higher end eyeshadows. I saw them on sale for $2 and bought 3. Two browns and a lavender. I have boat loads of eye-shadow but i guess i didnt realize i amazed a huge collection of es all with shimmers?! All the variances in tone and shine and intensity from MAC to UD to Mabelline to Dior.... and now, sigh, all i want is a few everyday basic matte eyeshadows; these were great find and serve their purpose- i use them daily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm actually quite impressed with these shadows. I have tried a cream eyeshadow as well which I did not like but the pigmentation and color selection of these is very good. They also have a good range of matte to satin to shimmers. I'll be trying more from this line as it's so affordable and easily available.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by silverlilly

I'm so glad I tried this!! I picked up "cactus" on a whim - it's a khaki green with shimmer, and looks amazing with my green eyes - usually greens compete with my eyes, but this one compliments them. It's also neutral enough to wear everyday. I blended it out with shroom, but will try patina next - think this will be beautiful! Mac comparable for sure. The cactus made me go buy 3 more the next day (3 for $10!) and I got pebble (grey shimmery taupe with plum undertones), gold rush (gorgeous golden shimmer with apricot undertones) and bronze (neutral mid-tone shimmery brown). I haven't tried the last three on my eyes, but swatched on the back of my hand they also look Mac comparable - the gold is so stunning.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by TroubleMaker21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Already bought a cream blush from Joe Fresh which I loved, so I thought I'd try their eyeshadows. I got three for $10, and got them in "Sugar," "Pale Pink" and "Twinkle."

I can now see why they're three for $10 (or $4 each.) All three shades were extremely powdery and chalky...when I went to pick up the product with my brush, it kicked up a ton of powdery dust and little powdery pieces balled up in the pan. As well, each shade was very poor in the pigmentation department -all three were extremely sheer and hard to build up any colour. I really had to pack it on with a stiff brush to achieve any sort of pigmentation.

The packaging is sturdy, and clear so you can see what's inside. That's pretty much the only redeeming quality about these eyeshadows, in my opinion. Definitely will not be repurchasing and would not recommend, even though they're cheap. If you're going to buy drugstore/grocery store eyeshadow, save your money and get the Wet n' Wild trios -excellent pigmentation, smooth, dense, buttery textures.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by tubbyloves

Colours purchased: Bisque, Pebble, Chocolate
-great quality for such an affordable price
-great colour selection and smooth, soft textures
-blend easily and contains a lot of product (more than double of MAC eyeshadows)
Bisque: light golden pale yellow >similar looking to MAC "ricepaper" Has a subtle shimmer and is a great everyday colour!
Pebble: shimmery taupe colour with gray as the colour base. Not bad as a colour but a little sheer, definitely buildable
Chocolat: shimmery medium cool-toned brown. Great neutral shade and good pigmentation (soft colour payoff)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These eye shadows sell for $4 Canadian and are one of the biggest bargains out there. I've got 2 of them and plan to get more. The first one I ] got was in a colour called Pebble which is a light, shimmering taupe sort of shade. It was actually a bit of a let-down as it's not all that great in terms of pigmentation and I think this is a bit of problem with some of the lighter shades. But I recently got another one in the colour "Bronze" and WOW! It's not the reddish bronze colour that the name might suggest - it's far more neutral than that. Applied, it's not unlike my favourites - MAC's Satin Taupe or Prepped for Glamour (it's a bit more like the latter) - it's a great shadow with excellent pigmentation. It applies smoothly and looks wonderful all on its own, applied as a wash on the lid and then built up a bit with a heavier application to define the crease. I'm off back to the grocery store soon to get a few more of these amazing shadows. The case seems a bit rigid...like it could easily break at the hinge - but that is a minor problem in a product that is otherwise so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by tyan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in Bark (2011 spring collection) and I love it! It is a matte deep olive and I actually use it to fill my eyebrows rather than as an eyeshadow. Iím an Asian and have very dark olive hair. I tried grey or brown powder before but both gave me very unnatural, fake looking brows. You know how difficult to find a deep olive eyebrow powder or even a matte eyeshadow? So when I saw this in Superstore I grabbed two from the rack without thinking, and it did not disappoint me. Its staying powder is great. My brows look so good now. Thanks Joe Fresh!