April 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Lip Gloss - Guerlain - Cashmere Gloss in Rouge Sultan

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by annasol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great lipgloss although it is more a fluid lipstick. I apply it with a lipbrush and mix it with Cashmere Gloss in Beige Bengali. Fantastic ! This way I create the colour I want. It is the best lipstick I have ever had ! It stays on my lips for a long time. Too bad it cannot be bought in the shops anymore. Colour of Rouge Sultan is great as well. Red with a little hint of brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this one: the best red lipstick ever - I love the decadent matte powdery finish and the intense colour. Unofrtunately, with my pale skin I realize it's not quite my colour...People have donea double-take seeing that colour on my lips, and that considering that I have never put it straight, but rather used a cotton-bud to stain the lips to a bitten-lip effect. I guess it's a love affair that was just never meant to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by cleopatracomplex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfection. I love the way it looks and feels. The shade of red is rich, deep enough and not too bright. It's just perfect! The formula feels lovely on the lips and stays on. I don't know why this is LE because it truly is a perfect product that many will repurchase over and over. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this treasure. I even like this more than the Rouge G reds and yeah, it's definitely more affordable too! Hurry up and get this if you ever manage to find one left at your nearest Guerlain counter!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by blissanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is such a good red color. In the bottle it looks a little on the dark side, and even when you first put it on... but once you pat a little it is perfection. I love the consistency too... All in all, amazing. Pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by neomatsek

When I saw the photos of this collection the glosses caught my sight,especially Rouge Sultan.It's really pricey,but I thought I give it a try,and it was the right decision.This is a very rich,deep red being very pigmented.Less is really more,one layer of it is enough,and you don't have to use a lip eraser.It is just perfect!When I put it on I really feel like a diva.The only thing is,that I think this color is better for dark haired girls.
The aplicator is not the best,it's better to have a lip brush and apply it with that.I don't use any lip pencil,instead I use MAC's Prep+Prime,and have no problems.Altough I don't wear it everyday,it's more for special times:D
I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Seraphic

I hate it when I find a HG and it's LE. This is my perfect red, you know that red that you dream of and may never find? The one that people say is "only in your head", well I found it. It is the more beautiful shade of classic red, when I see it I instantly think of 1950's Hollywood scarlets. It almost feels like it melts into your lips, you only need a little bit. It's a matte gloss, my only problem with it (Besides being LE, DARN YOU GUERLAIN!) is the application can be a bit messy because it's really thin. Have a lip brush, a q tip with m/u remover, and concealer handy just in case. The packaging is a little plain and looks sort of cheap IMO, especially for Guerlain.