November 28, 2014 | 1086 users online

Gels/Soaps - Chagrin Valley - Castile and Calendula

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the soap. It has a nice subtle scent that's really comforting for some reason, and it's gentle on the skin. I have dry skin though, and prefer the superfatted complexion soaps for my face. I think this would be perfect to use in the summer, or for people with normal/combo skin. It might even allow you to skip the moisturiser after if you're on the oilier side.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All natural, very gentle soap. Personally I find it a bit too greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by omew78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this as my face bar for several months and am very happy with it. It's gentle and doesn't sting my eyes but not so gentle that it doesn't remove makeup/oil/gunk.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by alisoncooks

This has become my daily face soap. This soap is handmade and the ingredients are all natural. It is Chagrin's baby soap but it is mild and gentle and moisturizing....I use it for my face and my children! :) Very light scent (a natural result of the ingredients). The best castile I've used.