July 29, 2014 | 1033 users online

Hair Color - Pravana - ChromaSilk

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Misssammanthaann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a licensed cosmetologist and I use this color line! I've never been up happy with any results! Very even tones. Always true to color. The reds are very vibrant and last long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by katmu1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure how I've missed writing a review on this. I've been coloring my hair at home with Pravana Chromasilk in 4G Golden Brown for about 2 years now. I mix it with the Pravana 20 developer. I'm around 20% gray and this does a good job of covering my grays. I love how shiny an natural this color looks. My hair stylist even told me to keep using this as he thought it was the perfect color for me.

My natural hair color (other than the grays) is about a shade darker than this and a little more ashy since I've gotten older. I'm very pleased with this and will continue to repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by arvlyn

My stylist has used Pravana ChromaSilk colors on my hair the last few times she's done my all-over color, highlights and lowlights. We both could not be happier with the results! Long lasting, shiny, no damage, no strong scent, true colors. She uses coppers, reds and blondes, separately and mixed. Never any trouble with fading.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by rmo56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product! I am 50% gray (maybe more, been coloring so long who really knows!) and this product completely covers my gray. I use Brown and the color is even and deep and doesn't fade. I stopped going to the salon where they use Aveda products as I could no longer afford a haircut and color. I dinked around with regular store brands but found they didn't totally cover my gray and the smell, yuck! So glad I found Pravana, it is well worth the price.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Artbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using Pravana Chromasilk color with the No-Lift Developer with excellent results. I mix 2 very light ash blonde shades together as I am blending in my grey hair rather than attempting to color it over completely. This works beautifully. The result is a bit dark when it is first done, but after 2 or 3 shampoos it is nearly perfect. Easy to use, doesn't smell too bad, doesn't irritate my scalp. Very professional-looking results, and my hair is shiny and well-behaved. I'm going to continue using it and plan to try the Clear Shine Demi treatment soon as well.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by EndItNow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used a blend of Chroma light ash beige blonde, 7 blonde and 20 peroxide to cover my grays and blend my roots. Chroma covered my grays 100% and the color is comparable to results I used to get from a well known salon. I couldn't be happier to achieve such great results at home because that salon sure wasn't cheap and the grays seem to be coming in a lot faster lately.

I tried Clairol's Gray Busters and Fekkai home color with little gray coverage success.

For reference, I am over 50% gray/white and the texture of my hair is baby fine. I purchased Pravana Chroma from Extendedlengths.com.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by olivia1173

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HUGE rave for this product. I have dark brown hair and normally use Tigi color which is nice but this color is much better. I used 3/4 and zero lift developer and not only did my grey hair get totally covered but the color is shiny, rich and lovely. I left color on for 20 mins and I have had no scalp irritation so far so that is also a huge plus.

I also did the demi perm glossing treatment and it has left my hair beyond shiny and soft.

Cant say enough good things about this color and line in general. I have tried many products and have had fantastic results from all of them.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Chromasilk hair color! My gray roots are almost impossible to cover and Pravana's ChromaSilk covers them completely. I also bought the Pravana 20 developer and the two products work amazingly well together. I used the neutral light brown on my stubborn roots and a light copper brown on the length. Beautiful color that lasts for weeks. I waited to review the hair color to check for fading and color coming off my roots (it didn't!).

I love the Pravana line! The Color Ensure shampoo and conditioner really help keep my color. The Color Ensure leave-in is great too. The Hydrating Mask is wonderful. Very impressed with Pravana and want to try the Hydrating leave-in conditioner next.