December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Sunscreen - Givenchy - Doctor White Advanced Radiance UV Shield SPF50 - PA+++

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by candyismail

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say i like this product. Is light and non oil,the color is pink, and is easily apply, but when i use it with my LP powder is bit oily, and it wont last long. if i use LP powder only my friends will say i am waring no makeup, but with this sunscreen people can see i am waring male up. And if i use YSL is too dry. Now i am using chanel, little bit better than YSL. I won't but this one again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For those of us who know that sunscreen is important but hate how it smells, feels, ruins our makeup, or breaks us out, there is no need to settle for a foundation with a low built-in SPF. You can get SPF 50 with this excellent sunscreen, and it exhibits none of the common problems associated with sunscreens. First, it doesn't have any trace of that notorious smell. Completely scentless. Second, it has a watery consistency that allows for quick absorption. Very lightweight and not at all oily. A little goes a long way, and one tube lasts me a good six months. Third, it has a purple tint, which helps with complexion correction, though there is a fine line for that as I feel it can distort the color of my foundation and make me a shade paler. This is totally a hidden gem as Givenchy hardly advertises its skincare range. Givenchy, like its high fashion counterparts Chanel, Dior, and YSL, too is in the beauty business and has brought forth the best-selling prism eyeshadows, blushes, and powders, but few are aware that it does skincare too. I would not have known about it had I not spotted a brief appearance of its Doctor White products in a foreign magazine while I was travelling. I couldn't make out what the magazine said, but the picture drew me in. The Doctor White series comes in a glossy white container or tube with a light turquoise cap, and consists of face wash, toner, lotion, cream, serum, and the whole nine yards really, that aim to brighten and combat hyperpigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I got a sample of this this sunscreen last year. It was rather big, so I could use it for about 10 times. I liked it a lot, it's very nice and not greasy at all.