October 23, 2014 | 1663 users online

Powder - Naked Minerals Pressed mineral foundation Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 2:00:00 AM More reviews by ladybug135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I started using this product about a year and a half ago, and it has been the best coverage I have ever found. The pressed powder, makes for easy application without the mess of loose ones! It is non irritating to the skin, and doesn't cause my face to breakout the way it does with all other products. With the application of the mineral veil, it will lock in not only the fresh look of a clean, clear complexion, it is so light you forget it is on your face. This product is an amazing, and everyone that has tried it, has loved it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by askasn

I love this product. I came across it about a 1 1/2 years ago. My skin is very sensitive to anything. I tried this and my skin loved it. It has been a little hard for us to get all the time, as the company is going through changes. My daughter started using it as well, and she loves it. The color choices are limited, but if you find one that matches your in. We have tried several mineral makeup from very high end to drug store brands. Hands down our skin loves this stuff. My daughter who is 17 says it doesn't make her skin as oily and she hardly ever breaks out with it. Unlike the other stuff she has used(Mary Kay, BE, Clinique, Everyday, Milani) I am sold on this stuff and will have to keep coming back. Also, a side note. Their bronzer is the best I have ever come across. I use to work for Lauder and loved their's until I used this. It never turns orange and it gets better the longer you have it on...this stuff rocks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 10:16:00 AM More reviews by ladonnaflynn

This is my second mineral foundation and it is the best I've used.

With the other mineral foundation (it was a loose powder) there was a BUNCH of mess and I had to spend a lot of time building my coverage.

The naked minerals is a pressed powder with a LOT of coverage after just ONE application. The foundation comes in a duo-tone package (really easy to open and close) with a light and dark shade which makes it really easy to find the right shade (can choose either the light or dark, or mix them both!).

I highly recommend this brand for anyone wanting to try mineral foundation (especially for the summer when liquid foundations can be too heavy)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by marah1115

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this--After deciding to go back to liquid because I hated the time and building the coverage of the mineral powders I used this today and one application did it and made me look great--It never breaks me out-covers well the ones I do have without the time consuming chore of touching up every blemish and flaw and I always love it--I will continue to use on occasion for a natural fast look even though it is very pricey!!!!