December 21, 2014 | 1426 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara - Flipside

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

This mascara did absolutely nothing for me. I liked the original Big Fatty mascara so when these colored ones came out, I picked up every color. But these were super awful.
First of all, I think this was around $20, but the tube is similar in size to a deluxe sample that you can get for free with GWPs and such. I thought this was super overpriced, but like I said, I had high hopes for these.
Flipside looks like a nice turquoise-y blue in the tube, but there is zero color payoff when applied to the lashes. The mascara was super dry (and it wasn't a bad tube, every color I bought was the same), and it literally just felt like nothing was going onto my lashes. I used this alone, over black mascara, over mascara primer, and the most I could ever get was the tiniest hint of color right on the tips of my lashes, but it was only visible if you were right up in my face. This did nothing for adding length, definition, volume, curl...It just didn't do anything. Also, since this was so dry initially, it became incredibly dry and unusable very quickly.
I've seen these going on Amazon and eBay for around $4-$6, but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by makeupchameleon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall the product is pretty good but I have many other mascaras I like better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale at UD website for $6. I thought it was too dry and did nothing as far as curl or anything else. I returned it and will never repurchase this item ever. Please note that UD is my favorite brand as far as eye shadows and primers go. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by QueenHydra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara so much! i had been wanting a bright blue one for ages and came across this one while wandering ulta one day. i tried samples then and was skeptical cause i wasn't getting the noticeable blue i wanted but i still bought it cause i love urban decay haha. now i wear it everyday even to work! i get compliments all the time! only problem is its kind of hard to remove and sometimes takes a couple of lashes with it. besides that i adore this mascara! tryy itttttt.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by withdiamonds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am no fan of colored mascara because I find that they look 'cheap' and not elegant or pretty. This one, however, isn't too bad. It makes a lovely blue tone probably best for (you guessed it) blue eyes, but it still made my greenish hazel eyes look gorgeous. The packaging is tiny. Let's all just admit it: Urban Decay decided to be devious and sell us a 20 dollar mascara for less than ten dollars worth, but I hardly ever use it so it's lasted a long time. I NEVER wear it when I'm going to a formal event or, for that matter, out in public during the day. It is lovely for going to parties :D I deduct two lippies because of the tiny amount of product and also the fact that it's overpriced for something I use roughly once a month (and it dries up after about five months).