November 28, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lip Gloss - Too Faced - Lip Bronzer - Sun Bunny

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Kaalahm

YUM! This taste too delicious to leave on for too long! But it's a beautiful shiny color, love!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Kathryn9

I like the colour, but this product is far too shimmery, I prefer gloss that looks more natural.
I also found the smell a little fake, kinda smelt like chocolate mixed with plastic. Not the biggest fan, I got this two for one, and I am seriously thinking of selling my second one on ebay.

See my blog post for swatches

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by taakepus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first experience with a Too Faced Lip Bronzer, and a very pleasent one. I love the smell and the taste, and that's the main reason I apply the Lip Bronzer several times a day - even if it's just before bedtime, haha. But it also looks very good on me. It would be a perfekt summer lip gloss for me when I have a tan and uses more golden/brown/bronzer colors in my makeup; I don't think I'll be using this so much in the winter. I have more fitting alternatives.
It's not transparent, and that was a little bit surprising. All other lip glosses I've tried before (as I can remember) have been, but this was a nice change. The only "problem" I have is to make it even on my lips (so they don't look strange) since its kinda frosty and shiny, but that's a minor one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Natzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this! Smells, tastes and looks great!
Would be gret for a summer gloss, Its has the perfect amount of colour to wear everyday.
As soon as I got this I had to plant a kiss on my man and he said exactly what I was thinking.. Yum! lol
I would definitely buy again and Im generally not a fan of gloss at all.
Yum, yum,yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by PuzzInBootz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefered lipsticks for a long time, but this item turned me a lipgloss fan. I bought this online last summer and it's my all time favorite lip make-up!! I've tried tons of various lip glosses, but these from Too Faced - especially this Lip Bronzer - are my favorites by far. Both colors together give a pretty, shiny and a bit frosty nude-beige to your lips. It's highly pigmented, not transparent (which I prefer!), chocolate scent.. Not sticky, but even SO long lasting - I was really surprised! This incredible lasting power is why I love it so much. The Lip Bronzer survives a whole school day and also drinking/eating at home on my lips. I apply it on 7am and the beige shine lasts til evening. By the way the 15ml/0.5 oz are very economical. I've tried Mac Lipglass but it's a deal worse in all points. It's just great fun applying and wearing this lip gloss. If I could by Too Faced items in Germany, I'd definitely buy 'Snow Bunny' too!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by bombshellglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too Faced products are so adorable...they always get me with their packaging! This lip gloss doesn't disappoint though. I bought it at the end of summer 2009, and I'm really wishing I'd had it from the beginning because it looks absolutely gorgeous on tan skin tones! It reminds me of MAC Goldensoft Lipgelee...also a really pretty summer gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by charmmy84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried all three shades at Sephora. Snow bunny = too white looking on my lips, Pink Leopard = a very nice frosty pink BUT could not stand the smell. But this one...Sun Bunny is awesome! It is a very light bronze frost color (a lot lighter than Pink Leopard) that still shows but isn't "cheap" looking. Love it! :D

The scents (what I think they smell like):

Sun Bunny = Fresh hot chocolate
Snow Bunny= Milk chocolate
Pink Leopard= Raspberry chocolate or strawberry chocolate

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by HelloBrookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just recently bought this product at Sephora and I love it!!! It is the perfect texture and color for summer. I first bought the Sun Bunny shade and after using it for a few days I went back and bought the other two shades (Snow Bunny & Pink Leopard). They have great payoff and it lasts for hours without having to retouch. The scents are amazing...the Sun Bunny smells like chocolate! I can't get enough. Great all around gloss!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by nikkip25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was excited to check these out at sephora and it was a huge disappointment!!! didn't like the colors (of all three they're promoting together) and the scents. the darkest one smelled like chocolate, and the other ones were this weird fruity smell. love the idea, not the product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Nerrisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a bit torn about this gloss. In the tube, there are two different colors-a very frosty light beige, and a shimmery darker brown. When I first applied it, I must have squeezed too much on the lighter side, and I got super frosty, pale lips. I don't have a problem with frost, in general, but this was beyond anything that looks good. I wiped it off, and tried to squeeze right from the middle, to make sure that I got some of the darker bronze color as well. It was much less frosty this time, and more natural-looking. It's still pretty pale, but I like pale lips.

I love the texture-it's not sticky or thick, but it has some grab to it. The lasting power is okay-a couple of hours without eating or drinking too much. I love the smell, although it's a bit strong-it smells like rich chocolate and the smell does last (which is good for me, but many people will not like it, I'm sure).

The only thing I'm not too thrilled about is that it makes my lips kind of tingly-numb. I'm pretty sure it's not a plumping gloss, and I have had this problem with other Too Faced glosses. It's not so bad that I can't wear it, but I don't like the tingly-numbness (I rarely wear plumping glosses), so I find it somewhat irritating. It feels pretty moisturizing and it's not really irritating my lips, it's just making them numb. So it's somewhat of a minor issue.

I think it would be slightly better with some SPF, since it's marketing itself as a summer gloss, but I do really like the color and texture, and I would definitely be interested in trying the other colors! I would buy this again.