October 1, 2014 | 1862 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Cream in Grand Bleu

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by violas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this color. If you have cool toned, fair skin this shadow actually comes across as fairly neutral when lightly applied. Just barely a hint of blue, people would have to look twice. I layer it over or under light taupe or gray shadows and its a great hint of color. Good cream to powder finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2009 8:46:00 AM More reviews by stinkpot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My husband NEVER comments on my makeup, but everytime I use this ES he tells me he likes it. That alone is enough to give it 4 lippies. It's a beautiful shimmery light blue that's slightly sheer; I wear it on my lid and crease with no eye liner. Adding a powder ES on top really intensifies the color and makes it last forever, but it looks pretty cool by itself. It's not a color I wear everyday. I usually go with neutrals or greens (I have hazel eyes and very dark hair), but I pull this out every couple of weeks to impress my husband.