April 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Shiseido - Shiseido Maquillage Eye Lash Curler

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by fashionista27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this eyelash curler! perfectly fit my hazel shape eyes. This will last me for ages.. x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by mairsbeautytips

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For us 55+ foxes - no need to get frustrated with those out of wack lashes! Couple few days using this eyelash curler will also help train those lashes. This curler is very light and easy to use. And, it CURLS the eyelashes. Glad I purchased this curler...toss the others!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lovejustinb246

loves how it curls my lashes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by shesaidleave

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Best eye lash curler I have found. I tried Shu Uemura first and always ended up with majorly crimped eye lashes. That has yet to happen with the Shiseido. It gives me perfectly curled lashes everytime. I always get compliments on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 8:43:00 AM More reviews by strawbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maquillage curler is from Shiseido's Japanese line. While the S/A was testing The Makeup vs Maquillage curlers for me, she decided on the latter, because the shape of my eyes are longer. This gunmetal (chic and cool :) eye lash curler fits so well on my eyes. I have tried Shu Uemura and the regular Shiseido curlers, so I am able to truly appreciate the design behind Maquillage. I find one or two pushes are enough to curl the entire lashes properly. Unlike with other curlers before, which had to be turned and moved many times to reach the inner and outer edges of my lashes they didn't manage to get. So if you have long-ish eyes, this is a great, convenient, effective product.