April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Fragrances - Caress - Refreshing Body Spray

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ham1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I remember I bought Caress body spray in Wild Blossom. I thought it smelled good. Well, this spray smelled like dead roses. My friend smelt it, and gagged. But two other friends liked it. Well, I started to realize it smelled awful. Everytime I wore this bees would chase me! Very Dangerous! I never used it again. I wonder if it is still made? I bought this a long time ago, but I decided to share my bees chasing me story. Maybe they chased me because I am that sweet! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 8:03:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Shimmering Pear after spraying a shot on the arm. At first alcohol hit me, then it dried into the best pear scent I've ever come across. The fragrance is a fresh summery pear aroma. It is refreshing as the bottle states and is very light, in fact it fades too quickly. I guess this is good if you're looking for a very faint scent to put on before bed or if you're sensitive to strong perfumes. This definitely isn't my cup of tea. (Too watered down for my taste).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2005 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Beautiful_Breonna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Oh sure it smells good in the bottle... and even smells good when u spray in on your arm in the store before you buy it. But as soon as you take it home and use it... you will feel like an idiot for buying it. Thw most it will last is about 2.5 minutes. Save your $2.45 scent on something much better and a bit more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I am sooo impressed with this scent!! Its so light and refreshing and lasts for quite some time...i got this in "shimmering dream"...this is an excellent drugstore spray...it doesnt give me a headache nor does it fade to a nasty stench...this is a great fragrance to wear everyday...under $3 at ur local walmart!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2004 6:24:00 PM More reviews by peppermintgirl

FL peach said this smells like an airfreshener :D I'm so with you on that! I would use it for that too only it gives me a major headache.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2003 11:37:00 PM More reviews by thickythickred

I have it in Berry Fusion and I used it twice and that was it. It stinks and doesn't last long at all. Go to Bath and Body or Victoria's. There stuff may be higher but at least it smells good.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2002 5:32:00 PM More reviews by iadjust

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the Waterfall Fresh scent and I like it. I layer it with other scents and would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 12:44:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the purple one and am not too crazy about it. The scent tends to give me a headache.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 8:19:00 AM More reviews by FL_peach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I feel stupid for even buying this. I got it in Luscious Peach, because I adore the smell of peaches. It is really disgusting though - smells like an air freshener. So.... that is what I am using it for!