Caress Refreshing Body Spray

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/26/2005 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I remember I bought Caress body spray in Wild Blossom. I thought it smelled good. Well, this spray smelled like dead roses. My friend smelt it, and gagged. But two other friends liked it. Well, I started to realize it smelled awful. Everytime I wore this bees would chase me! Very Dangerous! I never used it again. I wonder if it is still made? I bought this a long time ago, but I decided to share my bees chasing me story. Maybe they chased me because I am that sweet! :)

on 5/1/2005 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I bought Shimmering Pear after spraying a shot on the arm. At first alcohol hit me, then it dried into the best pear scent I've ever come across. The fragrance is a fresh summery pear aroma. It is refreshing as the bottle states and is very light, in fact it fades too quickly. I guess this is good if you're looking for a very faint scent to put on before bed or if you're sensitive to strong perfumes. This definitely isn't my cup of tea. (Too watered down for my taste).

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Oh sure it smells good in the bottle... and even smells good when u spray in on your arm in the store before you buy it. But as soon as you take it home and use it... you will feel like an idiot for buying it. Thw most it will last is about 2.5 minutes. Save your $2.45 scent on something much better and a bit more expensive.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am sooo impressed with this scent!! Its so light and refreshing and lasts for quite some time...i got this in "shimmering dream"...this is an excellent drugstore spray...it doesnt give me a headache nor does it fade to a nasty stench...this is a great fragrance to wear everyday...under $3 at ur local walmart!!

FL peach said this smells like an airfreshener :D I'm so with you on that! I would use it for that too only it gives me a major headache.

I have it in Berry Fusion and I used it twice and that was it. It stinks and doesn't last long at all. Go to Bath and Body or Victoria's. There stuff may be higher but at least it smells good.

on 9/22/2002 5:32:00 PM

I have the Waterfall Fresh scent and I like it. I layer it with other scents and would buy it again.

on 7/16/2002 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought the purple one and am not too crazy about it. The scent tends to give me a headache.

on 7/15/2002 8:19:00 AM

I feel stupid for even buying this. I got it in Luscious Peach, because I adore the smell of peaches. It is really disgusting though - smells like an air freshener. So.... that is what I am using it for!

Popular Fragrances