October 23, 2014 | 2052 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Cosmic Dreamcatcher Massage Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Dengail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You either love this or hate it. At first whiff it smells smoky along with earthy. But I like frankincense so I bought a bar. It is almost overpowering on the bar but something happens as it sinks into your skin, it is much milder after just a few minutes. The oils in it really absorb too so it doesn't stay greasy. It has really grown on me and I massage into my dry callousy feet at night and put socks on. My feet are softening up nicely and the smell on my hands makes me drift off to sleep. My hubby likes it because its not flowery scented. The bar is quite large and will last us a good while. My skin is very silky smooth half an hour after using this. The smell reminds me of the Waylander Rhassoul mud soap by Lush, so I use it together with that.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This moisturizes my skin really well, but........the SMELL!!! It smells like a campfire when it's put onto my skin......ugh. I can't STAND the smell of this one! Works wonders for my dry skin though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was so looking forward to using my generous sample of this from Lush. I took a tiny piece out of the package and the smell was so horrendous I threw it out. The website says it is a "soothing vetivert, calming frankincense, balancing sage and antioxidizing thyme." I think the way I would describe it as overboard herbs, hippie, etc. Just terrible and too much.