November 23, 2014 | 1866 users online

Eye Shadow - Joe Fresh Style - Eye Shadow in Gold Rush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this for 2$ plus tax on a sale (reg 4$) This is comparable to Dior or Chanel. It feels great on, no scratchyness, doesn't flake, and has a good colour payoff. It is a pale golden beige with a bit of lustre to it. I wouldn't call it sparkly but maybe a restrained shimmer. Doesn't seem to collect in the crepey bits and accentuate them, just brings light and life to my eye area. This would be a keeper if it was 50$ a pop, but it's not!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by raspberrytea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This shade is perfect for my eye colour and skin tone. It's a neutralish gold with shimmer, but not too much shimmer. You can easily wear it in the day time, and I always do. It just brings some light to the eyes. Totally beautiful. And very inexpensive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ElleJae

GREAT eyeshadow!! I was so surprised that it's as good as it actually is! It's nice and pigmented and is exactly the colour I was looking for for a fraction of the price I was willing to pay! I almost didn't buy this because I don't usually like buying drugstore eyeshadows but I'm so glad I DID purchase it and will definitely be on the lookout for more colours when I go to Loblaws next!! I was looking at my mac eyeshadows and they're 1.5 g and I think I paid around $13 (Canadian) for each while the Joe Fresh one was only $4 and is 3g!!!! So to all of you girls out there who were like me and were completely skeptical about drugstore/grocery store makeup, you should definitely give this a try! And really, for $4 how can you go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by glamorousxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first review on MUA! I've been reading reviews religiously before I buy products but I never write them myself so this is very rare! I just hafta rave about this product because I've used eyeshadoes from various brands and I can most definitly compare this to MAC, Im not sure what it would be a dupe of, because its a very universal versatile color, that is more of a yellow gold on my NC30 skin. I apply it wet with an angle brush on my tear ducts or simply with fingers and it's pigmention is wonderful and its definitly long lasting, i have oily eyelids and this stays on pretty well. I also use UDPP underneath though!
Didn't expect this from joe of all places, I'll definilty be going back for more!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by sunn0607

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice shimmery gold colour, it's not TOO yellow, I'm pale NW 20 and I usually can not wear golds but this one looks really nice on. It's shimmery, but still ok to wear during the day. It's a nice highlighter colour to wear on the brow bone. It's only $4 so you can't go wrong! I wore it for the first time for 10 hours and it didn't create at all! (I did wear a powder base under) Worth checking out for sure.