September 23, 2014 | 1637 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw this cute little shadow stick and decided I'd pick it up. It applies creamy and smoothe despite all the sparkles. It is shimmery, but doesn't have fall out. It can work as an eyeshadow base, however, it doesn't have much lasting power. My preferred method -- and this is why I gave it 4 stars --- is to use this as an inner corner highlight. After I'm done with my makeup, I just put this on the inner corners, sometimes blending -- sometimes not, and it is quite pretty. This is the only way I use it now. Don't think I'd purchase this again tho because I can achieve this effect with shadows, but since I already purchased this cute little stick -- I have figured out the best way to use it.

UPDATE: Dropping this down to 2 stars because it seems that this develops a hardened shell and you have to rub it on your hand to get the product to show up. Definitely not a winner for me. But I still use it -- just won't repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by BubblegumKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: These shadow pencils go on like a dream! They are so creamy and pigmented
Cons: Unfortunately, I don't think the mega-creaminess works too well on my oily lids. If I apply all over, the entire product basically slips into my crease!
So to sum up, these did not work for me, but I will say that these do make a wonderful HIGHLIGHTER and maybe in the center of the lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Anybody who knows me, knows I am a big sucker for any white or champagne colored e/s & this is no exception. This is a good quality product. I wear it on its own w black eyeliner & a nude lip. It's very shimmery w a fine micro glitter, & after reading more MUA reviews I went out & bought NYX JEP in Milk so it will be interesting to see which 1 I like better. But I will never be without at least a couple Pixie's in my makeup collection. It reminds me a bit of Stila Kitten, CG Champagne, or Clinique Bountiful Beige Chubby. If you liked Pixie I would rec checking those out. WnW has really upped their ante!! Their products are an affordable luxury; women shouldn't have to break the bank to buy & wear makeup as I paraphrase their mission statement... They are totally right.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by yasmeennaa

this product is amazing for everyday use as a neutral eye shadow . I use it everyday ! it did not irritate my eyes at all . and it stays for a well amount of time without coming off (: the packaging is good, I can't complain because you can't beat the price for the quality ! (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Can't beat the quality for the prize! Love to use Pixie color as a highlighter and to line my water line. It's a creamy pearl color, and it's not too bright nor too dark to be used as an all over lid color too. Love it. Wish it came in an auto sharpener type of packaging though, the one were you just turn the bottom end and it comes up.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I'm guilty for loving these eye pencils! I always use NYX jumbo milk before using any shadows or other eyeliners. I love this color and the violet one! For the price you cannot beat the pigmented colors!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by kadytheredpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

As an eyeshadow pencil, it isn't all that great, at least on my eyelids. It doesn't really last for me. I'm just gonna stick to UD's Sin. The color is not that different from this one aside from Sin being more metallic and brighter, not to mention it looks better on my eyes.

If I bought this again (and I'm not), I would use it as an eye highlighter. It is wonderful for that purpose. My eyes look bigger after I use this on my browline and inner corners. Just don't use it anywhere else you would use highlighter- I tried it for the fun of it and I looked like a flesh colored headlight, my already oily face was that bright and shiny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I've never tried an eyeshadow pencil before so I decided to give Wet n Wild a try as they always seem to deliver for me when I want to experiment. Pixie is a high pigmented natural/champagne shade and can be worn all by itself or to build a smoked look working deeper shades in the crease. This works best for me as an eyeshadow base and my shadows pop in color even more without needing a primer because it acts as one!! Great idea!! I love this shade as its pretty but subltle and looks fresh and I love this product. Cant wait to get my hands on some more colors. Not bad all at for 2 bucks!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by bubblesandvanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely. Positively. Exceptional. And. Amazing.

Once I swatched this on my arm I KNEW I had to buy it- THIS majesty is the dupe of all DUPES of the most AMAZING COLOR I've EVER seen on my big brown eyes. Not to mention the price!!! Gosh this made me happy.

Thank you Wet N' Wild. To a job VERY well done. I love this company for this. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

I wanted to see how an eyeshadow stick would look as a base under my eyeshadow but I didn't want to have to pay like $7 to just experiment so where else would I go besides Wet'n'Wild? I really like it so far. It's a very good pigmentation, a pretty neutral color, and does everything it should. It makes my eyeshadow more vibrant and pigmented. But I'm not a very picky person so I don't really know if it 'creases' easily or wears off easily. But I love it!