September 19, 2014 | 1899 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti Tourmaline-ionic Hair Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After using the same hairbrush for almost 18 years (really), I decided it was time to treat myself. I bought this because the bristles and paddle shape are a good match for my thick hair, and because it's a sexy almost-neon green color, not because I buy into any of that ionic business. It is indeed the perfect brush for quickly detangling when my hair is wet, and smoothing when my hair is dry. The bristles are long enough to reach my scalp and give it a good vigorous stimulating with the nubs on the ends. I did lose one bristle on vacation (protip: if you're lucky enough to go on a cruise, put your hair up before walking across the ship on an outside deck), but that would have happened with any brush not made from, oh, carbon steel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I have very long straight medium coarse textured hair that is prone to split ends. I ended up getting a pretty metallic blue paddle brush to tame my hair. My hair isnt that dull but I did notice it instantly gave my hair a boost of shine just like the packaging stated it would. Just from brushing my hair! Really cool.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how big this vented paddle brush is. I have a lot of very long thick hair and those regular-sized brushes are a pain, however, I did not notice any ion effect that makes my hair any less frizzy or easy to manage. I like how the red matches my beloved Conair Tourmaline straightener though.