April 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

Conditioner - Pravana Hyrdating Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Initially I really liked this shampoo and conditioner. My hair just felt like nice hair, bouncy, clean. I did notice that my hair was a tangled, matted mess getting out of the shower and after not using the shampoo for a month I am sure this is what was making my head itch. The scent is nothing to speak of. I have fine, color treated hair and this is a very light conditioner. I may try one of the other formulas as I am not sure I will purchase this again since it is not very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by loloannam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this line! I saw it at the beauty store and then looked up reviews on here and didn't find many. I decided to just try this conditioner and have used it only a few times, but my hair is softer, shiney, and fuller. The smell is good too. I pair it w/the pravana keratin shampoo and also use the deep conditioner 1x/week. So far so good, i'll be back if I notice any negative changes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After loving the Color Ensure line from Pravana I thought I would try the Hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I don't like the scent as much as the color ensure but it is ok. I used the s&c 2 times and didn't like it at all! My hair was dry and didn't detangle that well. So I decided to pair the shampoo with a different conditioner to see if it was the conditioner I didn't like. Sure enough that was the problem! The conditioner does not add enough moisture or hydrate my hair enough. It does not wow me like the color ensure conditioner. I will not re-buy this.

ingredients:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Algae Extract, Poliquaternium -10, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Wheat Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.