August 20, 2014 | 1955 users online

Fragrances - Degree - Fine Fragrance Collection

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the fragrance in sexy intrigue and I love it! I bought it a couple years back when I went to walmart with a friend and she bought the other scent, I forgot the name I think its classic something, so I just picked the sexy intrigue. I did not intend to buy it but im glad I did. I had it for a while before I started to wear it. It smells really good! Its a light "sexy" smell and I get lots of compliments. People always ask me what im wearing. I love that it doesnt smell cheap like most body mists. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. I've read other reviews and some say it smells just like burberry! I've never tried burberry but I guess now when people ask what im wearing ill just say "oh its burberry" lol my little secret. Its hard to find in stores so I just order off ebay. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by EyesandMind

My absolute FAVORITE of the degree sprays is "Classic Romance"...fell in love the first time I smelled it on a friend. Searched for it later that night, and I've been hooked ever since..My local CVS doesn't carry it so I run to my local Stop & Shop to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Dani1119

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

CLASSIC ROMANCE REVIEW: While deployed I got turned on to the combination of PEONY and ROSE which I found in BBW Peony Body spray, now discontinued. I found several on amazon/ebay but continued my search for other perfumes and body sprays with this heavenly combo. This PEONY/ROSE combination forms the spine of Degree's CLASSIC ROMANCE body spray.

While slightly heavier than BBW, this is an amazing scent with fabulous staying power that belies it's cheap price tag. I am now using my third bottle of this and have two more stashed in my medicine cabinet.

Since I made a vow not to purchase any more perfumes until the end of the year, I am hoping Degree does not discontinue this any time soon. At year's end I will probably buy one or two more bottles of this. I use this scent after working out, to freshen up in mid-day, and if I am hanging around the house or running errands. This is a heavier body spray so use a light hand. This is nice also to use to freshen up/layer with more expensive perfumes (Stella Nude).

I have even taken this in my purse and used as bathroom spray(!)

For the record this is a feminine, flirty, pretty, amazing floral scent that packs quite a wallop. There is a *bit* of spice there too. (Hence the wallop). When I use this I feel every inch a girly girl, old hollywood TOTAL LADY who doesn't kiss on the first date, cuz I'm THAT worth it!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by goblinwand

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My review is for the Sexy Intrigue fragrance of body mist, which is the only one I've purchased. I love it! I had been looking for an inexpensive body mist for every day outings and finally saw this in the deodorant aisle for $3.99. Drugstore.com is selling it for $4.99, and this one was on sale. I'm sure you can find it at Wal-Mart or Target for about the same discount. So I bought it, and not because of the name Sexy Intrigue, but because the fragrance description is: "A seductive fragrance with a touch of jasmine, rose, and subtle hints of vanilla. Warm. Seductive. Stimulate your senses." Since I love vanilla, true vanilla, and love roses that aren't too sweet, and jasmine is great for summer, this is the one that won me over from the other ones. The vanilla is a true vanilla, the kind I fell in love with in the 70s, not the sickening or cloying sugar vanilla that seems to dominate the fragrance scene now. The first thing I smell is the vanilla and then the florals. It's not too heavy, too sweet, and does have a warm, sexy smell that is subtle. Body mists do not last long by their nature, but this one doesn't disappear too fast. The bottle is pretty for a vanity or bathroom, and purple is my favorite color! I will repurchase again and perhaps also try the other ones.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just finished up my bottle of the scent Honeysuckle and Tea trea oil. My bottle must be old because I don't see this scent available anymore.Overall this was a pretty nice scent for the price. I mainly kept mine in the car to refresh myself after a long hot day. The scent lasted on me for about an hour or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by elizabeth3790

I just purchased the Sexy Intrigued body spray at Walmart. It cost about 3 bucks. It smells great! I had a hard time deciding between this scent and the classic romance, but in the end I chose this because it smells a little nicer. I wasn't thinking so I didn't buy the matching deodorant, but now I wish I had! I'll have to go back and buy it. Body mists generally don't have a long scent life, but if paired with a deodorant I'd imagine that this would make the scent last a little longer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 9:10:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is an average body spray, nothing too amazing here. I have the Sexy Intrigue which is pleasant, if immediately forgettable. Staying power is negligible and I can’t smell this after 5 minutes. Not a bad product, just not right for me. Wouldn’t buy again as there are so many body sprays out there to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Magsy9513

This is like the best smelling cheap body spray I've ever smelt! ha..every time I'm in P.E girls are coming to me like what's that great smell, blah blah..and I hand them this, in a matter of seconds I'm in a cloud of this wonderful smelling stuff. This is so easy to carry around! I'm one of those people that love to smell good all the time, so right after p.e or whatever when I would love to be taking a long hot bath and can't insted I whip this little baby out and Volia' instant freshness! But I'm definatly not saying you should skip showers or anything like that..PLEASE SHOWER for the sake of us all! haha..but seriously give this product some attention it comes in more scents to but to me sexy intrigue is by far my favorite. So what more can I say?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't bought this yet but my coworker uses it (it's a pink bottle that smells romantic like real perfume, not some cheesy knockoff) so I plan to go out & buy one for myself. Only around $5 at drugstores.
I love pink ;) but more importantly the fragrance is lovely! Quite sultry, actually. I like that it's cheap & light enough to carry around in my everyday purse without weighing me down & if the bottle drops it won't break (plastic spray bottle). Very girly product, & that's something that appeals to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

This is a soft, powdery scent that would definitely work for day(not at all overwhelming), inoffensive but still sexy as well. For anyone who loved Dove's Sleek and Satin body wash (which Dove sadly discontinued last yr;( this smells just like it! I loved that body wash and like others who reviewed it, wished Dove would make a matching scent; well Degree has it seems. I sampled this by chance waiting for a prescription at the drugstore and could not get over how great it smelled. I normally dislike anything with jasmine in it. This has jasmine in it yet I really don't pick up on it at all. I should say that like those who loved the scent of the Dove body wash, some likened it to Angel, albeit a much lighter, softer, more powdery version. I think there is a hint of that here. Great for an inexpensive ds fragrance, nice stocking stuffer too.