September 1, 2014 | 1133 users online

Treatments - Orly - Cuticle Oil+

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Orly's cuticle oil + is a great cuticle oil. It sinks into my cuticles rather quickly and has a very light fresh scent that fades quickly after applying. It's most definitely my favorite quick and easy cuticle oil. It comes in a convenient squeeze bottle which is perfect for application. I use it year round and recommend it to anyone suffering from dry cuticles.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by SireneAngel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this cuticle oil, it helps maintain healthy cuticles and grow stronger nails. It doesn't feel greasy as many other oils, you can apply a tiny drop on each cuticle and leave it to soak or just massage in straight away. I have a smaller version of the bottlel (9ml), but it will be enough for a very long time. Unlike my previous cuticle treatment, Orly Oil + really works. It has a very pleasant smell (citrus/flowers).
When I first started using it, I applied too much and it left slight yellow stains on my nails. For me it's not a great problem, because I'm trying to grow out worse stains from nail polish, but still be attentive while using the oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by L7412

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gotta love a product that does its job well.
It's not a fancy package and the bottle doesn't really wow you. But you get a ton of product (I've been using my for 6 months daily and I'm only 1/4 of the way down) for ~$6.

The scent reminds me of orange blossoms: it's sweet, little vanilla-y and a bit orang-y.

It is oily (it's an oil after all), but I find that my cuticles really suck up with oil and after 30 seconds it leaves only a faint sheen and is not oily any more. Just soft cuticles that smell nice! Use it before bed and wake up with no more jagged cuticles.

The bottle has a nozzle/eye-dropper design. I like this because it sanitary (you're not using a brush that you put on your nails and then put back in the bottle), and it's quick (one drop on each nail and rub it in).

I did notice that when I used it with certain pale Essie polishes, it will stain them a bit yellow! Not that bad, but I notice a faint yellowing near the base of the nail. Not a problem with darker polishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2009 8:23:00 AM More reviews by redcoat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this product nightly for a couple of weeks now. I just slather it on before I sleep and let the oil do its thing overnight. I do find in the morning my cuticles are soft and moisturised. But I'm also using Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme religiously everyday so I don't know if my highly improved nails and cuticles are the result of the Burt's Bees or Orly or the combination of both. Whatever it is, my nails are so much better now.
The reason I don't use Orly Cuticle Oil during the day is cos I find that it's a bit messy, like it stains fabric yellow. Granted Burt's Bees cuticle creme is almost as oily/waxy, but it doesn't stain.
Oh besides using this this oil to moisturise, I use it to soften cuticles when I do at home manicures. I apply loads of it on after soaking my nail in warm soapy water for 10 minutes... And this makes my cuticles so soft and easy to push back.
I give this product a 4 because I'm not completely sure if THIS is the product that saved my nails. But I like the scent, and I like waking up the next morning with nice supple cuticles. The price is good too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by mariannaoust

This cuticle oil is quite nice actually. It didnít blow my mind or anything, but Iíve been using it for a couple of weeks now and can honestly say that it moisturizes well.
Now it is oil so it doesnít sink in that fast, but thatís kinda what Iíve come to expect from oil and I like it, feels like it really moisturizes while it sits on top of my skin.
The smell of this is nice, itís a tart/sweet kind of thing, reminds me of some candy, but I canít remember which one.
The packaging is pretty good too, itís not the traditional nail polish type of bottle with the brush. Instead itís a bottle that has a narrow tube opening at the top and it dispenses just the right amount of oil onto each nail. Iíve been lugging it around in my purse this whole time, and Iíve had no spills which is great!
Overall this is not as great as my HG Qtica solid gold, but this stuff is less then half the price of the qtica, so I really can't complain.