* The biggest pro is these liners do not BUDGE or smudge or migrate all over your face :D
* But also easy to remove with soap, cleanser or moisturiser without having to chisel your eyes out.
* With just one coat the colours and glitter are subtle enough for daytime wear.
* The lighter colours can be criss-crossed across the eyelids as a no-budge eye colour/shadow :)
* A great fun, tough little product at a brilliant price!
* A bit tricky to apply, but a knack can be learned. The wand is a narrow pointy foamy needle rather than a brush, so the best technique seems to be to press it repeatedly along the lash line rather than to try and 'paint' with it.
* While it's wet it can flow into fine creases in the skin, so it's better to build up layers than do it all at once.
* If you want a strong pigmented line you'll need 2 coats anyway
* Takes 30 secs or longer to be fully dry, or risk wet smudge.
I loooove these liners. I have 'Eclipse' for daily wear, which comes out a good cool graphite grey with just a hint of sheen (2 coats makes it glitzier); and 'Stardust' which is SO shiny, it's like liquid silver. Amazing.
It is a bit tricky to get a good smooth line at first, but a cotton-wool bud with a bit of moisturiser will clean up bleed lines and smudges. Highly recommended, and fun packaging, give one a go :)
I'm totally into glitter. I've tried so many different glitter liners it's hard to keep track. Most are a let down. Some aren't bad. This one, as cheap as it is, is actually one of the best I've had. I've got two HG glitter liners, and Beauty UK is one of them. I've got four colours. One of my better make-up purchases.
Cannot possibly praise their liquid glitter liner enough. *Far* superior to any of the more expensive brands. Which surprises me, but, in my highly varied experience filled with toss out lame glitter products, glitter products that needs farting around with cause you *want* to make it work... and products that excel. This excels.
These are great budget glitter eyeliners. Good colour pay off and although they aren't waterproof they don't smudge with normal wear.
They are available from Superdrug in the UK for £1.99 and come in a variety of colours/