December 21, 2014 | 893 users online

Styling Products - Fusion Energy of Beauty Finishing Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Morgan40ish

I love this hairspray. I was using Paul Mitchell Clean Hairspray, and I liked it because it was very light - but extremely hard to find! I don't wash my hair everyday, so I don't like hairsprays that leave your hair hard as a rock.

This hairspray is an excellent replacement for the Paul Mitchell one (and slightly cheaper too). I love the fact I can use this on the days I don't wash my hair and it still feels light.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by geraldinem54

I found this at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $6-$7 for 10 ounces i believe. This is officially my favorite hairspray so far for whenever i tease my hair or want a firmer hold on my curls! I have thick hair and it's usually difficult to get a hairspray with good hold for the teasing. I decided to try this due to the reviews about this product, and im not disappointed! It's a medium hold, but it doesnt make your hair crunchy even if you tease your hair. People who have smelled my hair when i have this hairpsray on say that they love it! They thought i put perfume on my hair! It also adds a little bit of volume to my curls without making them heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by tanyaw168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm really suprised this isn't already in the database.

This is an amazing hairspray. It's my absolute favorite and I was so excited to find it locally. I highly recommend that everyone try it.

It's a firmer hold hairspray, but with no stiffness and it's really easy to bush out. I love the smell too.

Price isn't too bad. You'll be looking at about 10 dollars for a large bottle.

I plan on repurchasing until I can no longer find it. Love!!