April 24, 2014 | 926 users online

Lip Gloss - 100 Percent Pure - Fruit Pigment Lip Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are great, creamy and moisturizing lip creams. A mix between lipstick and lipgloss. They are more creamy than the pretty naked palettes lippies. They are very pigmented as well. I love the colors as well, from nude to dark red and all inbetween. One thing with 100% pure lip products is that they look scary in the jar but when put on they look amazing!

It is very expensive! $30 for not much product! I got it for 20 on ebay and I am very happy! I love these lip creams! But I wouldnt pay full price for them!

The package is great! it is snap shut (unlike the pretty naked wich is magnetic) and it is plastic (not paper) and has room for and comes with a great lip brush! 5 stars!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this from QVC and just love this palette. It contains five lip colors, three on the light/medium color scale and two dark. Four of the colors are matte, and the lightest has some shimmer to it. It comes with a brush, but I just use my fingers. I wouldn't call it long lasting, as you have to reply after eating, but the colors and consistency are really beautiful. I highly recommend.