October 21, 2014 | 1229 users online

Treatments (Face) - Eminence Organic Skin Care - Organic Skin Care - Stone Crop Serum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

i just bought 4 bottles of these. the smell is great, it is hydrating, healing, calming and it supposes to help with pigmentation which that part i am not sure of. my skin feels better with this serum.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Sorge21

My AWESOME dermatologist Dr. Debra Price, introduced me to this product. I was suffering from a horrible case of hyper pigmentation and major acne flares. I was so self conscious about my face that I became socially withdrawn. There were days that I couldn't stand to look in the mirror. And when I would look in the mirror, I would see nothing but ugly acne marks. Some spots where old and some were reddish looking , my face looked absolutely dull. Finally, I decided to go see Dr. Debra Price and she introduced me to the stone crop serum. I was a bit hesitant about buying this since it's like $38 for a full size bottle. And not to mention that this would be the first time I had ever purchased a facial treatment product that cost so much. After a month of applying this product 2xs a day, in the morning & at night under my moisturizer, I was not seeing any improvement. I did start to see a difference in my face though, it was a lot more radiant. Almost as if it was brightening my face first and then working on my spots. By the time that I finished the bottle my face looked amazing. I no longer had to put on makeup before leaving my house. My self esteem was at it's healthiest & while I did not see improvement in my face throughout the entire treatment process, others did. I used this product along with the Skincuticles Pigment Regulator. I also made sure to use a face moisturizer with SPF, to prevent discoloration. This product works ladies, and it's organic! it's great for your skin . Your skin needs time to recover from all the damage it has been put through. My advice to everyone who is using or considering using this product is : Good things come to those who wait. Patience & consistency is the key.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG night serum which I can easily use on it's own as I have very acne/clog/oily prone skin. I had loved the Stone crop Wash and Tonique when I started out trying this line ove ra year ago and really amazing benefits in balancing/moisture/fading marks. I use the Pink Grapefruit Gel in the morning and moisturizer and serum wise with others I have tried did not have any luck as they were jsut too heavy for me. I tried several other Eminence serums that are raved and recommended for my skin type yet shockingly they felt tacky and never sunk into my skin. I stayed away from trying this one out for that reason as it claims to be really hydrating and assumed if would be even heavier than the others. I got it in a swap a while back and was super surprised it works amazingly and sinks into my skin like water while leaving my perfectly hydrated yet not oily. Makes no sense as it is supposed to be heavier. It oddly is lighter for me that even the Stone Crop gel which I tried as well. I prefer it as sadly the gels go kind of fast as opposed to how concentrated all the other products I have tried are. Love the droppers in the serum and that they do go a long way. Best serum in the line for hydrating and evening skin tone as an alternative to chemicals like AHA. If I had dry skin I would jump for the Stone Crop Moisturizer in a heart beat. Definitely curious to try the Strawberry HA & Couperose C Serums as my last lemmings but fear they might have that tacky film/never sinking in effect as all the other serums seem to have on me. I hate that you can buy samples of all Eminence products for the most part aside from the serums, would be a big help to not have to deal with online returns. What can I do, my skin never likes anything easily available locally or good for my wallet lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by jcont1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

A nice simple serum that will provide extra hydration when needed. A nice bonus is that it's packaged in glass with an easy to use eye dropper. The only con is the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Mzattitude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also bought the sample Stone crop line to fade some dark spots i have on my face..I have been using the products for about 3 months..My spots are gradually starting to lighten..I havent seen any dramatic changes, but my face is starting to look more even toned and glowy..I will update you guys in a few months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the sample pack for the Stone Crop line (I think they call it "starter set"), which contained a full size (1oz) of the serum plus samples (.5 oz each, I think) of cleanser, gel moisturizer, cream moisturizer, and masque. I wanted it for the pigmentation problem, but after using it for 1 month, as far as I can see, it does not treat pigmentation, though it does control how oily I get (from hormone changes). I had to blot my face 2 - 3 times a day before using this, but this has really taken care of the oil slick on my face. For that reason alone, I give this 3 lippies.

The bottle is great - has an eyedropper so you can control how much product is used. I've used about half of the product in about 4 weeks. The starter set was about $60, but I think the serum is $38 for 1oz, sold separately. I don't think I'll repurchase, as I think the eight green has the same oil control effect and I'll be trying that next.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by salsagirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was initially a little irritated from another product when i started the stone crop serum and it made it a little worse. (mild itching around the sides of my nose/cheeks). However, during that time it made my blemishes all go away! I'm not sure how a moisturising product can get rid of acne and clogged pores but it did. I stopped using it and reintroduced it after my irritation when away and so far so good. I'm only using it every other day so far (was using it twice a day). I use the stone crop serum along with the Linden Calendula cream and I am so happy with the results. The stone crop serum did not seem all that mositurizing when I used it alone, but in combo with the Linden calendula cream, it is amazing. So much so that I have been able to start using one of my retinol creams again (green cream). I can't really comment on the lightening properties since I am started using other things at the same time.
I will definately buy this product again. I have very sensitive, acne prone, dry dehydrated, pre rosacea skin and finally feel like I got the perfect conbo for my skin. I usually only use oil free mositurizers which was just not enough hydration for me.
EDIT: I changed some of my ratings because I to stopped using this. I used up about half of it and I didn't really see any positive changes in my skin. in fact, I think my skin looked worse. I find the Linden Calendula cream much more moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a serum that comes in a dark brown bottle with a dropper. The claim is "High Potency Hydration and Lightening." I purchased this in the winter hoping to fade some of my brown sun spots and keep my skin hydrated during the dry cold winter. It only takes 2-3 drops to cover my entire face. It is somewhat thick but sinks in fairly quickly. It has a nice natural scent. The bottom line is that in 3 months of use I saw no fading of my brown spots. I still have almost 1/2 the bottle left, so I will continue to use, and update if the product does fade any of my spots.