August 21, 2014 | 2164 users online

Body Scrubs - Weleda - Birch Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by lisa_thejack

I like this very much. It doesn't feel like a strong scrub while you use it but it does work! Leaves your skin so soft that I often don't put any moisturiser on. Will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Ash001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The product smells fresh as if you are standing in woods. It did not over scrub my skin. I tried on my face too, but did not recommend to do so. It works well on my body.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It didn't feel like it was harming my skin while I was using it, but it really did irritate my skin, not those tiny little barely there beads, but something in the ingredient list. To be fair and honest, I was in the period of over-exfoliating my skin while I tried this one, so my skin could have already been damaged before I even reached for this, but still, bad experience.

I do like the smell, but that's about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Mia87

I really wanted to like this product, but it just didn't do much for me. The consistency is very runny...a no no for a scrub...and there isn't that many exfoliating beads at all. Its almost like a moisturizing milk. I didn't feel that it did much for my skin at all. The smell is absolutely divine though, very gentle and citrusy. If you have very sensitive skin I would recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by obviously

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got a small sample of this and I'm glad I didn't buy it. I hate the smell, it's too strong and not very nice. That makes it hard to use it so I don't really know if it's a good scrub or not.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this scrub to tackle the rough dry spots on by arms, elbows and legs during the dry cold winter. It comes in a tube, which is so much more convenient than tub packaged scrubs. It has a runny/creamy consistency, with a fairly low concentration of wax beads to exfoliate. It does have a divine citrus scent which works for both men & women. Overall, it left my skin somewhat smooth, but didn't do a thing for my dry patches. If you were looking for a super gentle scrub, you may like this. It doesn't contain any parabens or harmful chemicals.