November 21, 2014 | 1809 users online

Hair Color - Just 5 hair colorant

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Pantonm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the second time I am using just 5 and both times I had to make a visit to the doctor. My scalp was burned and burns run for more than two days. My face was swollen and my eyes started closing down as a result of the swelling.

While the color is great and last for a long time I will not be using this product again, I have had to take leave from work as a result of using JUST 5

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:04:00 AM More reviews by pharunah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is extremely dangerous. I had my hair colored with it this past Saturday, 1/25/2014. I brought another product that was more gentle but the stylist was in a hurry and wanted to use Just 5 because it was quicker. After the process, and as the day progressed, my scalp felt like it was on fire. The worst part came when my forehead and left eye began swelling. On 1/27/2014, the stylist recommended that I wash my hair with a neutralizing shampoo and take Benadryl. However, my face is still extremely swollen. Therefore, I have made an appointment to see my doctor today, Tuesday, 1/28/2014.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by CrochetDiva23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely THE BEST hair color product I have ever used! And trust me, I've used them all. Incredible gray coverage -- no other product does it better, this product made my hair feel bouncy and healthy -- and that NEVER HAPPENS after coloring.

What attracted me to it is the fact that you CAN color and relax on the same day with it -- in fact, it makes the color penetrate into the hair shaft even more. All of this in just five minutes - just five minutes, and without peroxide and ammonia. Awesome! My hair has never looked better!

I will never use anything other than this to color my hair, ever again..

An OUTSTANDING PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my staple product. It doesn't last as long as I would like but it covers beautifully and conditions the hair. It's semi permanent. I guess it's probably just like 'Just for Men' but a womans version. It's really mild on hair which is great

1 yea update:
I've been using this for a year or more now and finally got sick of dying my hair then after 3 days having the dye fade all off. I'd wear a hat and it'd make it fade, go swimming and it'd fade. The problem I had was that I needed something permanent but found that all permanent colorants burnt my scalp or over processed my hair (I also relax my hair) UNTIL I found Revlon Colorsilk. Search over. I have now switched and am saving a bunch of $$ as it's permanent. No more coloring ever 2 weeks ever again.

6 MONTH UPDATE
OK, I've discovered something. It's not the dye fading off my hair, my hair actually grows like weeds and within a week you can see the new hair that's replaced the old hair making it look like I never dyed my hair at all. This is VERY irritating to me as I really love Revlon Colorsilk but the same thing happened with that, my new growth hair would just shoot out again so I have gone back to these 5 minute dyes as they don;t strip my hair as much.
1 yr review: I don;t know what happened tothis brand but it's May 2012 and this is the 2nd time I've used the black colors and both times they feltlike they were burning myscalp. SOmething in the formula has changed. It is no longer mild on my hair either, instead it strips it ad dries it out just like a regular hair dye. Not good. I guess that;s the end of my using this then. Looking ofr somethign else.