October 20, 2014 | 1912 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - MegaChrome Eyeliner Pencil

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a decade old maxi liner that is better than this. I love the color, but unless you are the sort to buy something and then wear it ceaselessly this will probably dry out very fast and you will have to sharpen it with every use. Heating it does not help. meh.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by poof126

By far the worst eyeliner I have ever used. Nearly pierced a hole in my eyelid trying to use these, and when I finally got the tiniest amount of colour to show, pigmentation was patchy and just...ugh. Even tried heating it up with a hairdryer to make it softer, still nothing. DO NOT BUY.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by TheWinchester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really hoping this would be a good liner because their ColourIcon pencil is brilliant!

But this liner is SO dry it refuse to apply properly.
I can't even apply it to the back of my hand without lots of pressure and when it does go on the colour is flaky and horrible.

I'm staying with my ColourIcon eyeliner.

(I used colour 152 Gun Metal Green.)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in antique and cobalt. The colors are very dark and not chrome or metallic looking at all. They're muted down dark dark colors. It's like a softer looking black pencil almost. I was expecting better color payoff, more of a metallic, eye-catching look and for it to have been less sticky and a bit more creamy. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I bought #153 which is a deep purple. I had been looking for a deep purple eyeliner for ever when I happened to come across this one. It goes on smoothly and evenly. I find that it does make my eyelids feel a bit sticky at times. Also, its really short compared to other eyeliners and I find I need to use a lot to make the color appear like it should.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Pemby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

~~Swatches Inside!
I bought all of the colors available when WnW went BOBOF, so here it goes: Gold Pewter 150, is gorgeous! It doesn't have any of "pewter" coloring in it at all, just a shiny yellow gold.
Gun Metal Green 152, a nice blackened emerald green with ever so small green sparkles.
Antique Amethyst 153, a beautiful dark wine. Really pops green eyes.
Cobalt Blue 151, the most beautiful dark blue I have ever seen looks like a dark sapphire.
They all have very smooth application, and last all day with out moving out of place. I love the little gem at the bottom but they should have saved the money on that and made a better fitting cap.

continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up in Antique and Cobalt, which are plum and deep blue respectively. They are just average semi-metallic liners, and not "chrome" at all in my opinion. I expected something like Milani's Chrome liners which really wowed me. Also, these felt kind of tacky after application. Oh, and they are short, unlike the regular long WnW liners.