December 20, 2014 | 1592 users online

Gels/Soaps - Nivea - Touch of Happiness Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by SparrowTea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Touch Of Happiness scent is probably my favorite body wash for under $5. It's got an amazingly clean, almost creamy citrus scent that doesn't become perfume-y after washing with it (like Herbal Essence Happy Go Lather). The smell also lingers a long time after your shower, which I've even gotten compliments about from guests. It also leaves your skin really smooth. If you haven't tried this, you don;t know what you're missing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Made my sensitive skin very itchy and irritated. Finally had to just throw it out. I'm allergic to orange and ordered this product online so I had no ideal it was an orange scent. It's very runny in texture and I like thick creamy body washes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by girlndocs

I tried this because it was supposed to be orange blossom scent. I don't know why people seem to think orange *blossom* scent smells like *oranges*. Maybe because Nivea tells them so. Anyway, this does not smell like orange blossoms. It has a subtle pleasant and not-artificial orangy scent, but not a bright tangy one, more like the smell of the membranes between orange segments. I don't dislike it. It's kind of interesting.

It's a very gentle-feeling, rich body wash, and definitely feels moisturizing. I got bored with the scent in the shower so I'm using it for hand soap now. I like it quite a lot as hand soap, actually, but it's not very thrilling.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only use this in the winter time . I don't have to use in shower lotion after i use it. It smells like oranges , and the lather is very soft . I cannot use it every day , it breakouts my skin. But i"ll buy it again when winter comes around.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by nalay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

made me feel like grossness

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up because Target had a twin pack on clearance, and I love Nivea stuff in general and more specifically I have used the Happy Sensation with Bamboo and Orange Blossom Scent lotion for awhile (and I have a review for that) and I really love it. So it made perfect sense to grab up the corresponding body wash to match it.
I don't have terribly dry skin, in fact it is pretty normal--it gets a little dry in the winter and can be more oily in the summer. While this body wash did not dry me out, it didn't really leave my skin more moisturized either. It comes out of the bottle in a thinner consistency (much like the lotion), but lathers quite well. It smells like the lotion but at a much lighter intensity. It rinses very clean very quickly and doesn't leave a film on the skin. It's just that--a body wash...it doesn't add or strip any oils from the skin. Because of that I could potentially see that during the worst of the winter months this body wash won't quite cut it for me; I will need something a little more moisturizing.
But all in all, it's a very good body wash. I really have yet to be disappointed by Nivea.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Great body wash!! I love that it doesn't have any mineral oil or petrolatum which can interefere with a sunless tan! I love shaving with it too, so creamy and hydrating. The smell is okay, nothing too amazing. I'm so glad that I found such a great body wash, my skin was soo dry and it was due to some Alba Botanica body wash crap that totally dried my skin out. I hope this stays around forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by horatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This body wash smells amazing! This whole line is pretty great, the touch of happpiness is especially good. It has a softened citrusy smell that lingers for hours. If you are looking for a fragrant body wash, then definitely try this line. If you are primarily looking for a moisturizing one, then this line is ok for that. It does leave my skin quite soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by littlecrush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this body wash.I opened and smelled it at the store and the rest is history.I love the way it smells in the shower and it leaves my skin really soft and smooth.I was just skimming body washes one and now I found a bathroom staple.lol I need this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This smells soooo good. It actually smells like a orange cream popsicle tastes (if that makes sense). This is very moisturizing and leaves my skin very soft and sweet smelling. The smell lingers on your skin which I always love. It feels great and lathers very well in the shower and will have your entire bathroom smelling like loveliness.