August 1, 2014 | 1759 users online

Styling Products - mark - curl goddess

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

This review is for the curling mist and the gel..lets start off by saying they smell bad.like really bad and it clings for a long time on your hair.The Gel is like a creamy non sticky almost conditinar like stuff that didn't do anything for my curls just made them chingy like.The spray does make some nice waves but they fall out in like 30 minutes flat.so no i would never repurchase these waste of $22(I got the gel,the spray,and the silking serum which i sorta afraid to try because of the failures with these.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

This review is for the styling gel. I have a love/hate relationship with it. It seems to only work when my hair is just the right length - or at least, not totally overgrown; I could probably say this about any hair product (my hair is very long, thick, and curly), but I feel it to mainly be the case with this one. Lately, it seems to work well. The smell is strong, but it doesn't bother me. I should also mention that the sunflower oil in the gel is amazing for your hair - almost like a leave-in product. The price is cheap enough, but I don't know if I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by wendirr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is for the styling cream. This worked pretty good to control my frizzies and help define curls. I used it by itself without any gel or mousse and was moderately happy with the results. However, it smells very strongly like men's cologne so I am returning it. The smell does not fade at all and all day long I felt like I was walking around in a cloud of stink.