November 26, 2014 | 1754 users online

Bronzers - Elizabeth Arden - Pure Finish Mineral Bronzing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by tonkatoy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very good bronzer. I have it in medium. It looks beautiful and flawless with my NC 25 skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by DiddyL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Living in Sydney and being a beach lover, I always have a natural skin tan, however I am not a fan of too much sun on my face and so I rely on bronzers for colour to my face and so wear them daily.

I bought the "light" bronzer as it was on offer and so relatively "cheap" compared to it's usual price, however it was still around $50 AUD which is way more that I have paid for a bronzer before and I wouldn't consider paying full price for it (or any other bronzer that expensive).

It offers a nice, even coverage and is not at all heavy which makes it buildable - but not overly so, so no risk of umpa lumpa syndrome! The brush is good too, making application easy.

I was really disappointed by the packaging as having paid out quite a bit for it I was expecting some durability, however the hinge broke after about 1 month (ok, I carry it around in my bag all day - in a make up bag - so it can get a bit battered about, but surely that is common and so brands should cater for this and not delicate packaging that should be left on your bedroom table to avoid damage).

The powder lasted well and I am just running out after about 4 months of daily use. However, as I have now reached the bottom and can see the metal holder, the remaining powder has come away and is loose, sitting in the container. I will now chuck it out as becuase the hinge has broke, if I put it in a bag and attempt to take it out with me, we all know what will happen......!!

Overall, for the price this bronzer is sold at I would say there are better and cheaper alternatives out there which are just as good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in medium. and i use it to contour. and as a eye shadow! and theres alot in the compact 8.5 g. I got this for $12 dollars! and the back is broken a bit. but its good!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by sugarcrumb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an NC43 and bought the bronzer in Light - the deeper shade was way to dark on my skin. It gives you a really nice golden glow an the product is very finely milled so you do not get chunks of glitter on your skin (although i will admit that i prefer the texture of MAC's newer MSFs). I use it after i've applied my foundation and powder and i think it lends a really nice 'finish' to your overall look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I really wanted to like this bronzer because I like the EA brand and the bronzer looked promising. However, on my NC20-25 skintone, this looked reddish. Not the look I was going for. I bought the 'Light' shade in this bronzing powder. It wasn't long-lasting either and it would come off on anything that I used against my face - blotting paper throughout the day, clothes, etc. Sadly to say I returned it.