July 28, 2014 | 1331 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Sprung! Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by nena505

This is my favorite blush. It's a warm berry color with just a hint of sheen. It makes me look really healthy and awake. I think it can look nice on most skin tones. If you are fair - medium apply just a touch with a stippling or fan brush. Just a dabbing with a fan brush works great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by kzgraham07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush!!!! I got it in the sample size. A little goes a LONG way with EDM products and this is no exception. This is a color that you wanna start with very little and build up more color if you want more. I have light skin but with warm yellow undertones, and it looks amazing on my skin tone! (I can see how on fair skin tones it may make your skin look "burnt", this is definitely for warm toned skin!)

I'm definitely getting it in the bigger size!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by TaffyCheeks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This made me look really burnt on my fair golden skin. I'm sure it's gorgeous on other ladies, but it wasn't for me. It's VERY pigmented, even with a foptic. It's so pretty in the jar though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Squeeze

I love the shade of this! It's perfect berry- like color is very cute and gives a very nice shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by amara8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty berry color.
I'm pretty tan and it looks quite nice on me.
(I seriously wasn't expecting it to... lol)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Alrighty,. so I was initially excited to get this blush. But when it went on my face. eh* WRONG. It looked lovely in the jar, but once it got on my face it looked to chalky. Seriously, if you're tan or darker, get a sample first and see if you like it. It's a nice berry-like color BUT, it gets chalky looking. It looks soo unnatural when it looks like chalk. I swapped it away cuz I just used it once. It went to a more loving home =).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is a beautiful berry shade with subtle sheen. It has great staying power and is a 'goes with every skin tone shade', in my opinion. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by dizzyme124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's love! This color has knocked out Walkee Talkee for my very favorite color of all time! An absolute perfect berry color that looks damn good on my fair skin. I am so thrilled to hear that it is going to be a permanent color!