Everyday Minerals Sprung! Blush

4.4

Not tested on animals

on 10/18/2010 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite blush. It's a warm berry color with just a hint of sheen. It makes me look really healthy and awake. I think it can look nice on most skin tones. If you are fair - medium apply just a touch with a stippling or fan brush. Just a dabbing with a fan brush works great for me.

on 11/3/2009 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this blush!!!! I got it in the sample size. A little goes a LONG way with EDM products and this is no exception. This is a color that you wanna start with very little and build up more color if you want more. I have light skin but with warm yellow undertones, and it looks amazing on my skin tone! (I can see how on fair skin tones it may make your skin look "burnt", this is definitely for warm toned skin!)

I'm definitely getting it in the bigger size!!!

on 10/21/2009 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This made me look really burnt on my fair golden skin. I'm sure it's gorgeous on other ladies, but it wasn't for me. It's VERY pigmented, even with a foptic. It's so pretty in the jar though.

on 5/21/2009 9:39:00 AM

I love the shade of this! It's perfect berry- like color is very cute and gives a very nice shade.

on 5/19/2009 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Very pretty berry color.
I'm pretty tan and it looks quite nice on me.
(I seriously wasn't expecting it to... lol)

on 5/8/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Alrighty,. so I was initially excited to get this blush. But when it went on my face. eh* WRONG. It looked lovely in the jar, but once it got on my face it looked to chalky. Seriously, if you're tan or darker, get a sample first and see if you like it. It's a nice berry-like color BUT, it gets chalky looking. It looks soo unnatural when it looks like chalk. I swapped it away cuz I just used it once. It went to a more loving home =).

on 5/8/2009 11:39:00 AM

This blush is a beautiful berry shade with subtle sheen. It has great staying power and is a 'goes with every skin tone shade', in my opinion. Highly recommended!

on 4/27/2009 5:14:00 PM

It's love! This color has knocked out Walkee Talkee for my very favorite color of all time! An absolute perfect berry color that looks damn good on my fair skin. I am so thrilled to hear that it is going to be a permanent color!