December 20, 2014 | 1717 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Smile Brightening Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by kimmay99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOOOOOoooooVE!! I keep going to this every time I need some gloss. I get lots of compliments, it's perfect consistency, and amazing color. Hard to find now, though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap a year ago and was so underwhelmed. Fast forward to present-day, and it is now officially my favorite lipgloss! I have a love-hate relationship with lipgloss because I despise sticky lipglosses or lipglosses that are too slick. This is the perfect in-between texture and it stays on for hours even through eating!! I love love love the minty fresh flavor and it makes my lips tingle and actually plumps them better than any lipgloss I've tried. The color is perfect for my extremely pigmented lips--it's not opaque but it blends in with my natural color nicely to create a beautiful translucent pink color with a little shimmer. I also love the brush applicator. I didn't know I could be this excited about a lipgloss! I don't know if they discontinued it or not, but either way I look forward to buying more smashbox lipglosses!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

I loved this lip gloss. I used it all up. It is a really pretty pinkish-purple color. It Iasts a long time. I didn't pay attention to the smile brightening though. The gloss is pretty and the stayng power is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this when it was on sale at Sephora, and I'm almost out of it! I use this gloss constantly. It has a really nice consistency - it's not goopy, but I feel like it moisturizes my lips as well as give them a sheer color. This doesn't really make your teeth whiter, but if you want to give a lip color a bluer tone then pop this lip gloss on top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss. It is a really pretty pinkish-purple color. It is not too much color but a good amount. It Iasts a long time. I put it on at 10am when I woke up to run an errand and I have since showered and it's still on the color isn't really there anymore but the gloss is. I don't know about the smile brightening thing but...I don't really care either. I just like the lip gloss that much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really happy at first with this lip gloss. I love that the applicator is a brush. It makes application a breeze - do not need a mirror. The smell/taste is nice. It has a lovely mint that is not overpowering. The formula is non sticky and goes on smooth. The color looks a little much in the tube because it is a funky pink with some shimmer. But surprisingly is goes on rather nicely. I do not think it makes my teeth look any whiter though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not a bad gloss but there is nothing super special about it. It doesn't seem to make my teeth look whiter even though it has obvious cool undertones. I love the minty tingle but it has no staying power even for a gloss. The color is a beautiful cool shimmery pink but easy to dupe. I won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by cassytava

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This cool toned pink lip gloss with iredescent shimmer is smooth and non-sticky. It has a minty smell, and provides a mild tingling sensation. The color is very sheer, in fact it mostly provides lots of shine. It didn't make my teeth seem whiter, but I love how this feels on my lips. I wouldn't re-purchase, but I will continue to use my current tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Autumn13

I got this with a set from QVC as well because I wanted to try other products from Smashbox without paying tooo much for one item. I got seven items for $54 and change..not too bad since this does cost $15+ tax and shipping and handling. I do love the lipgloss but can't compare with anything since I tend to shy away from lipgloss. I love the minty smell but not lasting as everyone said. There is that tingly feeling for about 20 minutes then it's all gone. IThe shine last about 3 hours or so on me. And, it does not make my teeth white. It would be miracle if a lip product can make teeth white. I do like it but won't pay $15 for a lipgloss. I like the shine that it adds to my nude lipstick but will do without if I ran out. Much like the other poster, will only buy it with a set and at a cheaper price, of course. Don't spend your money unless you get it at a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does it make my teeth look whiter? I dont think so but it is a very pretty wearable baby pink with lots of silver shimmer, lots of shine and a blue undertone. Don't let the color in the tube bother you, it goes on sheer. Applicator is a brush. Very minty and tingles on the lips. I have this in a large tube .20 oz.