July 26, 2014 | 1852 users online

Body Scrubs - Jo Malone - Vitamin E Body Treatment Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by pebbles1384

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub does exactly what I need it to do and that's exfoliate. It's expensive but worth it in my opinion. I like that after I rinse, I feel very moisturized. I will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Happyfaced

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Price wise, this is pretty ridiculous, but you do get a massive jar, so oz for oz it works out better than some other premium brands. I found I got about 10 or so full body uses from the jar (those who use it very sparingly will get maybe 15 or so), so it could last three months or so of regular weekly use. Smell wise, it wasn't quite my thing - a bit too sweet and vanilla-y for me. It does an absolutely excellent job of exfoliating and moisturising, but I felt that the scrub dissolved too quickly in the shower, hence me having to use quite a lot to get a decent scrub. It also left an oily film on my skin: when I scratched myself, it left gunk under my nails, so you can imagine how thick the film of oil was. However, after about 12 hours or so, that had all gone and my skin was amazingly soft. So, a bit of a mixed review from me. Buy it if you have very dry or mature skin, like vanilla smells and have quite a lot of spare cash. Leave it if you have normal skin and want more scrub than moisture from your body scrubs.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by JBR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! Tried for the first time and my skin was incredibly soft and moisturized after! The tub is really plentiful and a little goes a long way. I adore the scent as well. Not too abrasive either. It's as though my skin has been thirsting for this for years. I'm going to have to ask my husband to scrub this on my feet soon:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by mirandajulian

Fantastic scrub! It has left my skin soft and dewey. This is a great product. Some may think it is expensive - $75 a bottle but when you think about the fact that it is a 21 ounce tub, it is actually a bargain. I was a devotee of Origins Modern Friction for the body but considering that a 7 ounce tube costs $34 - 21 ounces of this stuff will end up costing me $102 and not leave me with the dewey skin that the Jo Malone scrub leave me with. I will definitely buy over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by newyorkshopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried a sample of this and did not at all like it but then I decided to try it again and bought a jar. This time I love it! It scrubs well and I really like that the grains slowly dissolve so you don't over scrub. It leaves your body slightly oily once you wash it off but I like it because I don't have to moisturize after. The jar is large too so it will last for some time making the price a little easier to justify.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sofi786

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEAUTIFUL!

Its a luxuary porduct, its a good scrub, only problem is the price, but hence its a luxuary product. I have other scrubs that work better, but its just the whole jo malone experience that i love and would buy this again!

The vit e selection is great from jo malone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Brid1

Very expensive but worth it. A little goes a long way, I use one scoop for my entire body and I like the fact that unlike other scrubs it doesn't end up all over my shower floor.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by rosie123

Fantastic product - smells gorgeous, like honey and vanilla. I wish they made a perfume of this fragrance! Granules are salt and sugar, quite abrasive but dissolve so if you're using it in the bath, you're not left sitting on a crunchy layer. Leaves skin really soft and moisturised with almost like a sheer layer of oil on the skin - you wouldn't necessarily need to moisturise after using this product (though I always follow with Jo Malone Vitamin E body treatment oil!). Highly recommended - it is expesnisve, but it's a real pampering treat!