December 22, 2014 | 1609 users online

Eyeliner - Fyrinnae - Inks Liquid Eyeliner in Flattery Will Get You Everywhere

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 5:25:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted a deep taupe, shimmery eyeliner and this wasn't it. It says deep taupe/pewter in the description, but it was actually way too light for me. It's pretty, don't get me wrong. But I'm NC35 warm/olive medium skintone with black lashes and dark brown eyes. This stuff just disappears. I normally wear a darker eyeshadow color near the base of my lashes and have a gradient of color going up to my crease. Well there was no way to do that and wear this color. So I tried a very light color on the lids, but this eyeliner still disappeared. It just doesn't work. Maybe I'll try it on my waterline or something. I do love other Fyrinnae inks. Glad I only got the sample size of this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by zoey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased 4 of these in the sample sizes. The color descriptions are below.

Yes, this eyeliner is definitely watery, as other reviewers have stated. I use it on my waterline. It applies very easily, as the brush is very soft in texture yet has enough shape to it for lining. I am usually unable to use liner on my waterline because it literally hurts but I can use this one without any discomfort.

I find that it dries rather quickly on me, even with the watery texture. I'm wondering if that's because I live in sunny SoCal (?). Once it dries, it absolutely does not budge at all! Quite a feat on my oily eyelids. I am sold on this eyeliner!

Color descriptions of the colors I purchased:

Bionic Brown: "deep chocolate with bronze and golden shimmer." Color is gorgeous on my brown eyes.

Tinsel Taupe: "deep silvery taupe." Love this color! I also use it as an eyeshadow base with an eyeshadow brush. Looks great under Snow Leopard.

Ninja: "black, black, black. No shimmer." I find myself reaching for this color the most. Even though there is not shimmer, it's not a flat, matte black either.

Flattery Will Get You Everywhere: "deep cool brown/pewter shade." This works great as an eyeshadow base also, with brown eyeshadows. I've used it with Sirloin of Beef and loved it!

Overall, I am very impressed with the quality, color selection & lasting ability of these eyeliners. Would definitely repurchase again, and this time, the full sizes!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

**sigh** Holy double disappointment Batman.First I tried the Bionic Brown and that fell flat in all areas( texture, staying power,etc) I hoped that just for the sake of the color that this one would be different. It's the most gorgeous deep taupe with multi colored flashes in the right light but much like Bionic Brown, staying power was nonexsistant, even with primer, it wears off mid-day, you have to shake it all the time as it seperates and it takes what seems like forever to set up(not a plus when you're in a hurry. Hopefully Fyrinnae will reformulate because they're colors are stunning.If you're looking for a color that comes close to this, check out Lancome's Ice Black Artliner..Not as pretty but pretty damn close