October 24, 2014 | 1874 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix + Rose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 7:09:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this, takes away the powdery look of my setting powder & gives me dewy glowy skin. I'm not a rose water fan, in fact it's horrendous lol but the scent of this is really pleasing & isn't at all offensive or strong. Packaging is awesome, love the box it comes in & the pump spray bottle. Best part is that you get sooo much so it'll last a while. This one is LE but I think that it should replace the current permanent one.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2010 9:02:00 AM More reviews by killingspree

lovely scent.
awful product.
wtf is this product supposed to do?
Its not a moisturizer.
I cant use it over or under my foundation because it acts like water and cakes up my foundation.
Nor does it set my foundation
i love the smell though but still waste of money imo.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ambrat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I might would purchase this again, maybe. Initially I was extremely skeptical, not being one to jump on the fads, but it has a very nice scent and does help in smoothing out cakey makeup when used with a brush. I find the mist refreshing, though sure, this product is totally not an essential.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by bendiegrl

I love this!! I cant put makeup on without setting it and spraying this on it when im done it makes makeup last and smells sososo good!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by feyman1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is absolutely amazing. I'm an African-American woman whose skin is combination (t-zone) and this is the ONLY product that allows my make up to stay put. I also prep my skin with use with MAC Prep & Prime Face Protector SPF 50 before applying makeup which prevents any shine whatsoever coming thru. I love everything MAC anyway!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by megha8359

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was used on me by a MAC mua last april and i thought this product was the reason all my makeup stayed on well for over 8 hours- and i was wearing heavy makeup for a fashion show. when the mua misted my face with this product, i did not see any residue, which i liked. however when i purchased it and put it on, it left a veil of oily looking skin. when i touched my face it had seeped in and felt normal, but looked far from it. in pictures my skin looked i had an oily veil all over it. this product is also supposed to take out puffiness, but that did not happen either. i think this product is a complete hoax and i would never buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by rayrayone

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked up a bottle of this at my local CCO for $12.75 I'm pretty sure and I had and idea of what it was used for but I had no idea that it could be used in so many different ways. I dont use MAC Makeup I use Bare Minerals and sometimes my face gets dry patches so i just spritz my face and I feel so refreshed and my skins moisturized. I will definetly be carrying this bottle in my purse when summer comes around..and how bout that nice little spray lock you get! perfect for on the go! also really good for setting eyeshadow or setting everything all together!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by SandieJackson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! Bought it after watching a youtube video and now i have found my own perfect use for it! I use the mac 190 foundation brush and spray fix + on it before dipping it in foundation. It makes your skin glows and allows the foundation to glide on your face and its absolutely impossible to cake my foundation on with this method!! WIsh i had this a long time before!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxfugitive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, I have to admit... I thought Fix+ (and Fix+ Rose) were the most useless products ever before I used them. It seemed like yet another thing MAC could get me to buy, thus sucking my money away from my wallet as per usual.

BUT!

I love it. I know it isn't the most natural thing you could ever put on your face (and for me that is a priority), but there are some very beneficial ingredients, including the glycerin, that calm the skin. I like how there's a high concentration of chamomile as well!

I use it primarily for setting my concealer and powder (I use Physician's Formula's Organic face powder in Translucent Fair, and MAC's Select Moisturecover in NW20 under my eyes). What I've found so far is that you truly, as they instruct you, need to spray it about a foot from your face, or it will produce a "sticky" effect. Fix+ is also good for foiling shadows, although there again, it makes my brushes a pain to clean.

I do not think that this would be any good for setting traditional foundations or tinted moisturizers- however, with mineral or powder formulas, Fix+ can lend you a nice, porcelain doll finish. I enjoy using it in the mornings, as it is very refreshing- even the original has a nice (in my opinion) scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard of this breaking people out so I was scared to try it but it's actually been helping my skin. The smell is really nice And it feels refreshing. I'm on retin a right now but I don't like using foundation so when I wear powder, it accentuates my dry spots. A couple spritzes of this takes care of that. It also smells nice but I think I'll try the original if I ever run out