November 26, 2014 | 1727 users online

Mascara - Canmake - CURL Visualize Mascara WP (black)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Waiting_tx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm generally a fan of Japanese open shelf make-up brands. They're so cute!
The only minus about this mascara is how difficult or IMPOSSIBLE to completely remove it. I've tried YSL Cleansing oil, Biore cleansing oil (my HG), L'Oreal lips and eye make up remover, none of them work...
But the mascara itself works wonder. I always reach out for this when I'm in a rush and have no time curling my lashes. The bristles of the brush are very stiff and long, so pay extra attention not to poke your eyes with them. But it separates the lashes and defines with a beautiful curl.
I like the packaging and the feel of the matte finish of the plastic tube. The tube is slim and long, looks sleek and stylish to me. But takes some effort to pull out the tightly-squeezed brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 4:02:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The brush is not so easy to manage but once you get the hang of it, you get super nice lashes without the need of a curler. I look like I'm wearing fake lashes when I use it. I paid around S$15 and it's worth every penny for the effect I get. It's smudgeproof, waterproof and clump-free. The black is deep and very obvious. It lengthens and adds volume too. Canmake could improve the packaging on this one. It looks pretty old-fashioned and cheap.