Degree Girl- Just Dance

4.1

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this product. First let me say that I have a sweating issue. It's embarrasing but I sweat a lot. This product does better than many I have tried and I never smell bad when I use it. When I first put it on I feel like I smell like a little girl weraing deodorant for the first time but then the smell wears away after a while. I apply this deodorant after my shower at night and then I apply it in the morning just so I know for sure I'm going to smell good and be protected all day long. Since it's summer and I live in the south, I'm sure this will work even better when I go back to school.

on 11/25/2012 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like it. It smells great. Terrible for travel, it crumbles easily. Good protection. Best for people who don't sweat muc,. Like younger girls.

on 1/23/2012 11:52:00 PM

Love the smell and it does the job pretty well. Didn't leave marks or anything. My only complaint is that it tends to start crumbling after a couple of months of having it. I bought 2 and both of them broke off in big chunks after a while :/ If they could fix that then I would totally buy this again.

on 8/1/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i hate thiscrap. i will never buy it again in my life!! it leave s stains on my clothes and i didnt even sweat the whole day when i wore it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked this deoderant. Great scent & lasting power. However, I won't repurchase because it formed those little white balls on me. Maybe it's because I always swipe on three or four layers. Meh. What a shame!

on 5/24/2011 10:55:00 PM

I have no idea how I even happened upon this product here on mua, but it just so happened I was nearly out of deodorant and im never happy with any I try. The problem is that either I detest the smell or it smells too strong or no smell at all. This is a nice, light, soft scent. It doesnt scream "im wearing a strong deodorant"! It keeps me dry and fresh all day, and then some. Plus, its cheap. Good buy. Dont discontinue! Also, im in my 30s. Will repurchase.

on 5/22/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great product, Great smell, It's just hard to find a good lasting deodorant for me still looking actually.

on 5/22/2011 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this deodorant; I put anywhere I might sweat on a hot day in South Texas. My husband always loves the way I smell when I wear this deodorant. Great protection; although I don't have serious b.o.; can't speak for those who need really strong protection.

on 5/22/2011 10:26:00 PM

Initially, this was the best deodorant ever because I smelled good even when I was sweating (I sweat pretty easily, it's nearly impossible for any deodorant to prevent that). After several months, the smell would wear off quickly so I would have to reapply frequently throughout the day, afraid of people being able to smell me. I think my body got used to this and developed a tolerance.

I would repurchase this again because the smell is sweet and clean, but I'm just hoping it starts covering up my stank again.

on 5/22/2011 9:58:00 PM

I love this! It works great, smells great, and I get compliments that I smell good even when I'm not wearing perfume and just this! I love how clean and refreshing it is. I love it and is a must have for all women!

Top Rated Degree Products