September 1, 2014 | 1971 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Pout

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

This lipstick has been one of my favorites since the day I got it. It's a perfect pinky nude but it's not that nude that's going to wash you out. This color goes great with my skin tone and with any makeup look. I've also seen it on a friend with darker skin than me and it looked great on her too.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by nix19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really had high hopes for this as it has nice reviews here---which encouraged me to buy this. Sadly, it is too pale for my naturally pigmented lips(purplish). With my NC35 complexion, I look too washed out and it just looks really yucky on me. It has a weird color on me,really, I can't explain how ugly it looked on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color is nothing special but the formula is creamy and lasted on my lips a long time. I would buy it again but only when it's buy 2 lip colors for $8.00.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A perfect pinky-nude that feels like a balm! It's a great every day color for those who love a more subtle but sex-kitten look. It's versatile and can go from day to night with a change in eye makeup. When Clinique discontinued one of my favorite nude colors, I have been on a hunt for something similar. I finally found it in Pout! I am a fan of the sheer colors in the Ultra Color Rich collection, and decided to venture out into other formulas in the lineup. The coverage is creamy and so comfortable. Although understated, this color will definitely get you noticed. The packaging is durable and hasn't cracked on me yet (which happens a lot with other cases, from drugstore to department store brands - all of which I have paid so much more for than when I purchase these on sale!) The black and silver case is so classic - with the look and feel of being more than what I paid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by oliviadaisy13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this lipstick. The colour is just perfect - a neutral pink that's slightly prettier and more pink than my own lip colour, so it looks really natural but totally gorgeous! I bought this for 3.50 when it was on offer, which was an absolute bargain seeing as it's super moisturising and lasts for ages. On application it has a really silky soft feel, that makes me want to apply again and again even if I don't need to!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

Great neutral! I decided to try this because my eye/cheek makeup tends to be pretty loud. I'm not sure if this is the BEST nude for my coloring (which is very pale), but I like that it doesn't wash me out, anyway. Wear isn't great, but at $8 full price, reapplication is not a problem. Doesn't dry lips, either - great for winter! I'm glad I tried this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by suzanneblacklaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as a gift and it basically sat unused in my make up bag for about six months! Then I decided to look and see if there were any reviews for this and was pleasantly surprised, so I decided to see what all the fuss was about and do u know what it actually is really lovely. I would describe it as a neutral pinky nude it is really moisturising. Ive seen it being described as a dupe for mac Angel, Im not sure ifit is or not as ive never tried angel but I would say that is a gorgeous lippy and I imagine it would suitmost skin tones. You can get away with wearing this on its on or with a gloss, I like to use this paired with avon glaze wear lipgloss in iced pink which just makesfor the most lovely combination. The only problem I have with this as its not very long lasting but thats no bigdeal as I dont mind having to re apply. Overall it is excellent value for money and I will definitley repurchase when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got it today, I love love love the color, it's my mlbb. extremely reasonably priced if you wait for a sale, it reminds me a lot of revlons colorburst line because of the pigmentation and overall feel of it. It's just a nice shiny, pigmented, light pink lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Probably The Most Amazing Nude I Have Ever Come Across. It's Slightly Pinky, But The Perfect Amount Of Beige. I Kinda Don't Want This Product To Go, But It's On My Project Ten Pan So I Have No Choice. Definitely Repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by 3kids07

This is the first light pink lipstick I have ever been able to wear. I'm very pale but my lips are very pigmented. Normally a light pink lipstick would wash me out and make my teeth look yellow but not this one. It's a beautiful pink! Looks great with a smokey eye. I'm not a huge lipstick girl but this shade is turning me around! I have already ordered a backup of this shade just in case. It's so affordable too- I just bought a backup for $3.99. They frequently run sales and even with free shipping if you don't have a local rep. The quality is very good on these lipsticks in my opinion. Certainly worth the price, I was impressed.