Pure Luxe Cosmetics White Diamonds pigment

on 11/9/2010 11:09:00 AM

OMG...white diamonds is the best name for this because it literally looks like finely milled diamonds all over ur lids...I love applying this wet with mac fix + or some urban decay all nighter...this is my HG shimmer shadow ever and if you just wanted to add a sheer layer of shimmer to other shadows just dab a little bit onto a dry brush and kind of pat over the underlying shadow....I love this cant get enuff!!

on 1/31/2010 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This has some serious sparkle! It's a very intense, white, glittery pigment. I can understand why they named it white diamonds! I use it for costume/dramatic looks. This is an amazing highlighter, and if you buy the sample it's super cheap. =) Just be sure to put on a primer and cover your under eye area when applying, otherwise you'll end up with glitter all over your face.
EDIT: If you already own Pure Luxe's razor eyeshadow, white diamonds has a very similar finish.

I LOVE this eyeshadow!! It is beautiful. I have many Pure Luxe pigments, and they are all awesome. Bright colors, they go on beautifully. I strongly suggest trying these. Very inexpensive on thier website also. You cant go wrong.

on 4/25/2009 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I typically don't use a highlight when I do my makeup because it didn't seem necessary to me, especially when I don't take my eyeshadow much above the crease (if I needed to blend out harsh lines, I would just use my powder foundation on a makeup brush instead of a highlight shade). I really liked PL's Opal Aura pigment so I ended up buying all of the Aura samples but I don't wear them as highlights as much as I planned to because they stand out and sometimes on my oily skin they kind of looked like I applied a frosty white with a dirty makeup brush or something.

Anyway, I LOVE this as a highlight and in that area near your tear duct. It's so shimmery and beautiful, I will be buying this in full size!

Popular Eye Shadows