November 23, 2014 | 2021 users online

Eye Shadow - Pure Luxe Cosmetics - White Diamonds pigment

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by LaSirena4

OMG...white diamonds is the best name for this because it literally looks like finely milled diamonds all over ur lids...I love applying this wet with mac fix + or some urban decay all nighter...this is my HG shimmer shadow ever and if you just wanted to add a sheer layer of shimmer to other shadows just dab a little bit onto a dry brush and kind of pat over the underlying shadow....I love this cant get enuff!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by JustLaugh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has some serious sparkle! It's a very intense, white, glittery pigment. I can understand why they named it white diamonds! I use it for costume/dramatic looks. This is an amazing highlighter, and if you buy the sample it's super cheap. =) Just be sure to put on a primer and cover your under eye area when applying, otherwise you'll end up with glitter all over your face.
EDIT: If you already own Pure Luxe's razor eyeshadow, white diamonds has a very similar finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFixation

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this eyeshadow!! It is beautiful. I have many Pure Luxe pigments, and they are all awesome. Bright colors, they go on beautifully. I strongly suggest trying these. Very inexpensive on thier website also. You cant go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I typically don't use a highlight when I do my makeup because it didn't seem necessary to me, especially when I don't take my eyeshadow much above the crease (if I needed to blend out harsh lines, I would just use my powder foundation on a makeup brush instead of a highlight shade). I really liked PL's Opal Aura pigment so I ended up buying all of the Aura samples but I don't wear them as highlights as much as I planned to because they stand out and sometimes on my oily skin they kind of looked like I applied a frosty white with a dirty makeup brush or something.

Anyway, I LOVE this as a highlight and in that area near your tear duct. It's so shimmery and beautiful, I will be buying this in full size!