July 29, 2014 | 1591 users online

Eye Shadow - Smashbox - Flirt Eyeshadow

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

This shadow is similar to UD Midnight Cowboy/Rides Again so you don't need both. This has way too much fallout. I desperately wanted this shadow to stay on my lids but it doesn't! :(. I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by shootystar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shadow is fall out city, it doesn't even look like it has glitter in it but there will be glitter all over your face if you put it on. Ick, I would not rebuy this, the color is not special enough to deal with the fall out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wore this one time and returned it to Sephora. I cannot comment on the color, the saturation or anything else about this product because after I put it on, I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was covered in glitter. Nothing else mattered at that point. This reinforces what I have believed for years: Smashbox products are successful because the fashion magazines promote the brand shamelessly. They are of inferior quality all across the board.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

Why oh why does this have to have so much glitter fall out? I took off one lippie soley for that reason, but otherwise...this eyeshadow is soooo pretty! It's the perfect sparkly pink/beige with silver glitter. In my opinion, the glitter isn't OTT, but it's just really frustrating when it falls to my cheeks. This doesn't stop me from wearing it though, it's such a girly color that really highlights my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2009 11:53:00 PM More reviews by krisras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Flirt is a very pretty color, however, the fall-out from its glitter is too much for me! I used Urban Decay Primer Potion to prep my lids, but still experienced fall-out. I can only imagine how bad it would have been had I not used primer. Due to its color, I want this shadow to work, so I will "press" it onto my lids as another reviewer suggested. Still though, I give it a 3 rating because of the fall-out. If fall-out was minimal I would rate it a 4 or a 5, just because the color is so pretty. I am not discouraging people from this shadow, but anyone purchasing should be aware of its fall-out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by ginapimp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this shadow..!! I don't often wear eye shadow, but this shadow is perfect for a night out.. it's a very natural color that flatters my complextion..It has a nice shimmer effect that is perfect for night time..I think it may be too much for day time wear..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by kimnn16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i didn't realize how many bad reviews flirt got ! tbh i really like no scratch that, love this eyeshadow! i love the way the color is coming up on my skin as well. its a very..silvery light taupe. it reminds me of this other covergirl eyeshadow ( i can't remember the namebut it does have the name taupe in there) but lighter and a bit more pigmented. i love using this with black eyeliner and lots of mascara. very classic look!

re-edited- 5/28/2010
i have found that if you have mac all that glitters eyeshadow, you don't need to purchase this as the colors are very similar!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by sarahharb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I should've listened to all the reviewers that said there is a lot of fallout with this shadow because WOW there is glitter all over the place. that being said it's a pretty wash of color and i just swipe up the glitter after i've done my makeup with a sponge. nice natural but pretty wash of pinky beige, nice pearl finish. won't buy again though but will use it up

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by polleepocket

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I had high hopes for this when I bought it, i swatched it on my hand and it was exactly what I was looking for. Got it home and tried it, HOLY GLITTER! I really didn't realize, i had silver glitter everywhere! Even using TFSI and being careful with application, the glitter was still migratory. Back it went. I actually found a similar color in WNW egyptian sands trio for $2.99 and no glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by rinstarangel

My everyday eye shadow! I love shimmery champagne colors and this is totally it! Yes, it is a bit glittery, however, if you use UDPP and PRESS on the shadow instead of brushing it on, it tends to have much less fallout. My fave look with this is to use it as all over color and a blue/navy eyeliner...really brings out the eyes! Love love love this...def need to buy a backup, as they are discontinuing it.