October 2, 2014 | 1394 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Mineral Eyeshadow in Sassy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

E.L.F. can be hit or miss, as can their mineral eye shadows, but Sassy is truly stunning and of great quality. After months of letting this hidden gem collect dust in my make up collection, I dug this baby out and was blown away. I wear this over the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany to prolong its wear. Sassy can be worn wet or dry (I'd use a base or primer regardless), and I find it easy to apply and blend. While for most other shadows I use a brush, I prefer to use my finger to gently tap this on to my lid. The color is the most interesting coppery bronze shade that is a touch rosey rather than orange. I find that it compliments green eyes really well. Super inexpensive and lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I had this sitting in my case for the longest time, but only recently started using it. I wear it over my the 24 hr color tattoo in Bad To The Bronze, it gives the most beautiful taupy bronze color. I prefer to use a damp brush to apply this, but it goes on just as well dry. Definitely use a primer with this, or it will fade. I dont know if i will need to re purchase this, as there is so much in the jar and a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful soft, shimmery copper shade that is perfect for those days when you only have time to apply one shadow. This is the shadow you would want to use because it gives the eyes a beautiful glow. It's a copper w/out too much of the red or orange tones that coppers usually have. Very easy to wear, to blend and lasts all day w/ ELF mineral primer or UDPP. Will buy again, but I doubt I will have to; you don't need much and there is a generous amount in the pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by voidy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one my favourite mineral eyeshadows. It's a beautiful shimmery copper colour that I think would look good with most eye colours. Very pigmented even without a primer.
It's very easy to apply and blend. I use it over E.L.F.'s mineral primer and it lasts over 12 hours! It's very easy to apply and blend and there's a sifter so it doesn't get messy. I would totally buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty copper mineral shadow. It's not too brassy which is hard to find in a copper shades. It has great staying power with the e.l.f. primer. I use this as an all over color wash on days when I don't want to spend a lot of time on my eyes. I like this shadow and will buy this again...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: E.L.F. hits another one out of the park! No one should buy another MAC neutral piggie without trying this color first!
Applied dry over UDPP: Beautiful very shimmery fawn shade. Texture is very velvety. Well pigmented. Lasted all day with UDPP.
Where did I buy this: E.L.F. Web site.
Price: Only $.75 during the recent E.L.F. sale. Regular retail is $3.00.
Packaging: The best you can get in a loose powdered eyeshadow: Large pot (about the size of an BE shadow) with a sifter cap.
Would I buy again: Yes, if I ever used this up, I'd buy it again! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by makeuplove121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It is a shimmery light brown shade that is perfect as a lid color. I find myself reaching for this shade very often. It is my go to daytime eyeshadow with Mac Glamour Check in the crease. It has great staying power although I use it with UDPP and have not tried it without a primer. It doesn't crease on me and stays put for 12+ hours. Out of all the mineral eyeshadows this one is my favorite! It is a color that would suit mostly all skintones. I will definitely repurchase this shade.

For reference I wear EDM Golden Medium in foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by mtycer

A dark reddish copper color. VERY SHIMMERY. I purchased this via the ELF website w/a 75% off coupon.

Color info:
Glamorous: warm slightly red based brown shimmer
Mysterious: matte lavender
Celebrity: slightly coppery light brown shimmer
Elegant: warm deep vanilla shimmer
Sassy: copper shimmer
Caffeinated: medium deep brown shimmer
Socialite: deep gray color shimmer

PROS: Lovely color with good pigmentation. Good length of wear. GREAT price! Decent texture. Packaging looks nice and is sturdy (like Bare Minerals, etc).
CONS: Packaging needs little work--the sifter holes let out a little too much product which won't go back through the holes and back into the bottom of the container. Color did not match the website very well.

Overall, a good product! Would repurchase, even at full price ($3)! I purchased several other ELF mineral e/s and can't wait to try them all.