November 23, 2014 | 1018 users online

Body Scrubs - La Mer - The Body Refiner

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Cathy1909

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this only for special occasions now since it leaves fabulous sparkling diamond dust on the skin. Otherwise I have to agree with the other reviewers, it doesn't exfoliate very well, doesn't smell particularly nice and apart from the sparkle it doesn't really seem to make any difference to my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ojodeazul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a real dissapointment for me. I really love most of La Mer supplemental products, however this one really was nothign special. It did smeel nice and have pretty silver sparkles in it, but for 110 I would rather buy something else. This product really did not live up to the La Mer name:(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by mandy412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love La Mer and I decided to give this product a try. It does exactly what it's supposed to, it smells great but truth be told, Clarins makes a body scrub that's just as good for a fraction of the price. So I will probably not buy this again. I'd rather blow my money on a different La Mer product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by newyorkshopper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My legs get relatively dry and scaly so a good body scrub is a must for me. I love La Mer products so I decided to try this despite the fact that a 6.7 oz tube is $110. I found it to be a light exfoliant that tended to scrub my hands more than my body. For the price you don't get a ton of product and it's not like the cream where you can use just a little bit, you need a decent amount to cover your whole body so a tube it not going to last that long with regular use. I love the way it smells and I will continue to use it once a week along with something more heavy duty once a week too, but don't plan on repurchasing.
Update: I was at the La Mer counter last weekend and started talking to the ladies there and even they agreed that this product is a waste and does nothing. One actually recommend just using sugar in the shower over any product she could sell me.