100 Percent Pure Fresh Squeezed Blood Orange Juicy Shower Gel

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Blood Orange Concentrate, Black Cherry Concentrate, Pomegranate Concentrate, Extracts of Grapefruit Seed, Lemon, Blueberry, Raspberry, Blackberry, Strawberry and Rosemary, Essential Oils of Blood Orange and Sweet Orange, Coconut Cleanser (coco betaine), Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Citric Acid, Witch Hazel, Japanese Honeysuckle Extract

on 4/4/2014 11:51:00 AM

I really enjoy the smell of this product and I like the clean feeling I get after I use it, but I am really disappointed in how much product you need to use to get a benefit. It does not lather, but rather foams. The consistency is thin, somewhat like water, thus making it difficult to wash your body with less than three pumps of the product. Although this comes in a large quantity, you go through it rather quickly. I will not repurchase.

on 11/8/2013 2:08:00 AM

This shower gel is great. It smells like nice blood orange. Its a rich full scent, one of my favorites from the 100 pure line. I feel like most of their scents are kind of bland just because they're 100% natural and tend to smell bland or linear. This is a great citrus scent, very bright. They must have changed the packaging since the last review because it is dispensed via pump as a nice lather. Great consistency and great cleaning power. It makes my skin feel so refreshed.

I love the ingredients too. Nothing synthetic or harsh. A pure natural product that doesn't smell like a health food store? so rare. It's nice enough to use on your face as well. This product and this brand = <3

on 4/24/2009 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wonderful - smells like orange juice in the bottle but just tangy and sweet (not like food) on my skin. Beware, the consistency of this product is like water, and many people do not like that. However, you don't need more of it, but you do have to be careful when despensing it. This body wash is not overly moisturing in that your skin will be soft and clean but not feel oily. The smell doesn't last long; if you want the scent to last all day, layer with the matching scented body lotion afterwards.