December 20, 2014 | 1212 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Scent Expressions Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Clear Gel in Pretty 'n Peach

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Sunshineyaaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The gel version grosses me out. It goes on sticky and cold and doesn't keep you very fresh at all. The secret scent expressions "Invisible Solid" is far better then any of the gels. It really keeps you dry and fresh smelling. You can even skip a day if you need to. Works better then any other deodorant I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using the secret gel deoderants for years now and absolutely love them. Great price, great amount of product and works well for me.

I would suggest waiting before you put your clothes on because it will rub off and leave a slight white stain (nothing that a wipe of a wet towel can't remove, though). I also love the peach scent because it is so light and refreshing. I've tried a few other scents, but always come back to this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This deodorant is pretty average. I do like the smell of these gel deodorants, but it's wetness control is so-so and it stains a little bit. This is my go-to deodorant for now. (:

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by TrippyPixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My current deodorant. I bought this as a replacement to Secret's Southern Peach scent from their Platinum collection. That product seems to have been switched over to this one. This scent smells a little bit different than the original, but is almost identical. Seeing as how I can't find the Southern Peach scent at my local drugstores anymore, this is the deodorant I turn to.

Another positive is that there is that the size is bigger, so you get more product for your money. Clear gel deodorants don't leave as much of a stain on my clothes as stick deodorants do, which is why I bought this in the first place.

It prevents wetness, masks the scent of sweat really well, and smells amazing. People have actually thought that this was my perfume, not my deodorant. I recommend that you wait a few minutes to put on your clothes after applying this, because the gel drying might make your clothes sticky.

I highly recommend it, and I haven't yet met a deodorant that I like more than this. The reason why I gave it four lipsticks, though, is because I like "Southern Peach" more, and this deodorant seems to be a bit more sticky than its predecessor.