September 18, 2014 | 1374 users online

Eyeliner - Neutrogena - Nourishing Eye Liner in Brushed Pewter

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

I love this eyeliner so much! It's a lovely dark brown color that goes great with my dark eyes. It applies easily , but wears off quickly. (Which is a con.) It is a little overpriced, but it's worth it. The packaging is lovely. :) Overall, I would say try this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by hollyhoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because Cover Girl discontinued their eye liner that I liked (typical of products I use). I'm not the least bit impressed with the Neutrogena liner. It goes on nicely, but has little staying power. By midday, it's disappearing. I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Ticket

This is a nice dark grey. It goes on smoothly. The staying power on my water line is so-so, honestly depends on how watery my eyes are that day. I would repurchase because it doesn't irritate my eyes, it's a nice color, it applies quickly because it doesn't tug and it's not very expensive. Plus the sharpener in the back is neat.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by 1somthinsouthern

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've only worn this color for two days and already I LOVE it! The color is so beautiful on my cool skin and blue-green eyes. It is the perfect basic for my skin tone. So far, I've worn it with dusty colors and Very black mascara. To me, this is better than black eyeliner because it dosn't give me that harsh look on my pale skin but it really accentuates the shape of my eyes. I do own other greyish/taupes and I really can't put my finger on what makes this better but it definitely will be the one I reach for over all of my other colors. The staying power is very good. The smudger thingy is good...but everytime I remove the lid for the smudger the sharpener also comes out. However I am willing to overlook this flaw seeing as its such a great product. If you are pale, I would definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Orenishigo

I love this eyeliner!!! I was running out of my MAC technakohl eyeliner in UNIFORM and this is almost and exact dupe for it. Cheaper than the $17 mac one. Its not really black but it has a gray with a light sheer to it that helps your eyes pop. Good investment for a starter make-up kit

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ctanonymous

I was doing a little looking and exploring at the Wal-Mart, and I saw this. I've never tried any Neutrogena makeup products, and the packaging looked quite good, so I got it. It is good - the eyeliner glides on smoothly and I like the dark gray color. It doesn't look too bad on my eyes. The staying power is also pretty good, but it tends to fade a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by betonyourself

I love this liner! I find that it has great staying power. It blends so easily and makes for a great smokey eye look.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's been years since I used a pencil liner, and for some reason, I thought I should try it out again, so I bought this liner at my local Wal-Mart. It's a very nice dark gray color with a hint of sheen. However, it smudges and smears something terrible, despite the packaging's claim: "Wears all day. Won't smudge or fade." Plus, I couldn't tightline well with the pencil liner. It's back to cake and powder lining with a damp brush for me. That method works great for tightlining and doesn't smudge.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Silica Silylate, Candelilla Wax, Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Water. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine. continued >>