mark Rebel Rose

3.6

on 2/27/2013 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Too bad it is discontinued! Love this fragrance!

on 12/16/2011 9:21:00 AM

This product has been discontinued, but I still have a small amount that I wear. Every time I wear it, people stop me and ask me what I am wearing! You must be a lover of "ROSES" to enjoy this scent. It has a very strong spicy rose smell. I hope they bring it back so I could at least snatch another bottle :)

Strong, sharp scent- a little goes a long way! I did not like it at all & couldn't stand to wear it for more than 10 minutes.

on 10/9/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The rose was nice, but I just couldn't get past the pepper. I'm not fond of too much pepper, and this had it in abundance on my skin.

on 2/26/2011 4:38:00 PM

A very powerful spicy rose scent that gave me a headache.

on 11/9/2010 5:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This has a nice rose scent (not too strong or overpowering) once the pepper has worn off. Luckily it doesn't take much time for that to happen. I don't like pepper in perfume.

I got this in the mini hook-up version. I'll use it up but if it doesn't grow on me I don't think I'll repurchase it.

on 10/11/2010 4:40:00 PM

Smells like roses.

on 7/24/2010 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I was going through my perfume collection while digger up samples to send my cousin and I came across a rebel rose sample. I love the smell, not super rosey like I thought and then I realized it smelled familar and I got it! It smells almost like my viva la juicy perfume. So this a great dupe if you don't want to spend the money on the viva la juicy

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a straight up awesome fragrance. I am really into rose scents right now and I am thrilled with this one. No flower shop notes here, you know, that generic flower smell. Not here, a good true rose with a spike of pepper! If you have ever smelled the essential oil of black pepper, you will know what I mean here. I paid $18.00 for this EDT and it lasts and lasts with no morphing or turning sour. I really liked Cassis Rose before the Body Shop disco-ed it, but this is so better and actually lasts. Avon has another Rose fragrance I think they just came out with. It's not bad either, but only comes in a body mist.
Fragrance is always a matter of preference and I have a hard time embracing most of Avon's fragrances, but this one has changed my mind.

on 2/26/2010 11:24:00 PM

This is a nice quality rose scented perfume, im surprised i like it considering its by Avon's Mark brand, it doesnt smell like a cheap perfume like i was expecting it to! It really does smell like roses, so if you like that try this out, it also has a musky tone to it to make it a little more sophisticated and not too rosey. It has a mix of macchiato flower, casablanca lily, caramel and vanilla. The bottle is very stylish and pretty, i like this fragrance, smells better when it dries. Medium scent not too light but not at all strong.

Popular Fragrances