September 30, 2014 | 1932 users online

Shampoo - So Gorgeous Volumizing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing shampoo. Why the bad ratings I am not sure. Maybe the wrong conditioner was used or something. All i know is that I woke up with volume when I went to bed with my hair wet after using this shampoo. I use it in conjunction with Redken All soft conditione (the old version with avocado oil), and it gives me amazing body and fullness. I went out and bought the biggest bottle that they had because I was so impressed with this shampoo. Give it a try. They have this in the sample bottle sizes at Sally's beauty right now.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I hate this stuff!!!! It don't Volumize at all my hair is more flat afterwards and it leaves white residue just awful

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Purchased at Sally's to see if this volumizes hair, and can honestly say, it flunks in that department. I can't see where it does anything but shampoo hair. My hair is fine but thick and this shampoo didn't do anything for it at all. I won't be re-purchasing. It does clean well, doesn't strip color and smells good. But there are other shampoos out there that I feel are much better on the market. It also doesn't do anything else for hair in conjunction with its conditioner. It didn't destroy my hair, but I still had to use a lot of my other pre-blow drying products to get my hair in condition. Just wasn't happy with the purchase. I'm a fan of another shampoo now.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by BrunettePrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this along with the matching conditioner, mousse, and hairspray. I wanted to try this line b4 trying Big Sexy Hair since it's double the price. So Gorgeous is suppose to be Sally's version of it. It was not worth it and I ended up buying the more expensive line in the end. The shampoo didn't give me much volume and even combined with it's matching products it still didn't work good enough for me. I've tried lot's of volumizing products and this line was not my fav at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Gotta agree with previous posters and say that I adore this shampoo! It is truly amazing and I have only used it once so far (today).
I got this at Sally's because I recently became interested in trying out volumizing hair products. I noticed that this shampoo/conditioner were on sale, and came with a free bonus lip gloss so I figured why not give it a try.
I just got it yesterday and decided to try it today.

Firstly the packaging is super cute and sleek. I love the rounded red bottle with black letters. The shampoo itself smells amazing. It smells very fruity; right now I can't put my finger on what the scent is exactly, but it is very familiar. The shampoo is also pink in the bottle. It lathers up really nicely and I could feel my hair already had a bit more volume while it was still wet in the shower.
I styled my hair as usual and although I use a lot of conditioning leave-in products, my hair felt much softer this time. It didn't give a lot of extreme volume, but it added some. I have only used it once so I am expecting even better results in the future. My hair feels really soft, shiny, and smells great.

If this shampoo continues to work as well as it has so far, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by xique

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love! I've been on the search and found a good shampoo (I use matching conditioner) that gives body to my fine somewhat wavy hair. I wash every other day and use Batiste dry shampoo on off days. Matching mousse (I got free) is okay

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

I love this shampoo! I have long medium-fine hair that doesn't have a lot of volume, but also needs moisture. This product is awesome. It gives my hair as much volume as other volumizing shampoos, BUT this one also makes it SUPER soft and SUPER shinny (without being greasy at all)! Plus it smells great. I can't say if it is just the shampoo as I am also using the matching conditioner. I believe this is exclusive to Sally's Beauty Supply. I got it for $5.99 for 16oz. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out. I am also planning on getting the hairspray to try as well (although I don't use hairspray much).

UPDATE: Have repurchased many times. This is one of those shampoo/conditioners that my hair doesn't get tired of. I use it everyday, and everyday I get great results. I get so many compliments on my hair now, and this is the only thing I've done different.

continued >>