July 22, 2014 | 2427 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds 430 Coralicious

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by bonniherself

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a quite bright, pink-leaning coral. I usually prefer my corals a little more orange (I have lots of trouble wearing pinks, due to my cool, pale completion), but this is actually okay on me.

This polish is pretty sheer. One coat is noticeably sheer. Two coats comes close to opacity, but isn't quite. I'm not that fussy about having absolute opacity, so I'm okay with it, but if you want true opacity, you're almost certainly going to need three coats.

I like the nice, wide brush with this. I know some people don't, but I find it pretty great, and easy to use. Application is very smooth, and it does dry pretty quickly (though I'm not convinced about their sixty second claim).

Nice polish, and not too expensive. I'll probably get this one again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by xxnattyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It was good at the start. I had bought two, a pink and blue of these nail polishes. But they ended up clogging up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Angelique71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

People are always commenting on my nails when I wear this colour. It is a great juicy shade of orangey red which gives great coverage and looks fabulously vibrant against my pale Irish skin. The colour pops even more if my outfit is a darker colour, like navy blue. The quick drying time is an extra bonus. I use top & base coat and then two coats of this, and it lasts the working week. Coralicious and Revlon Red are my two favourites if I want to feel all Joan Holloway at work..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Sarem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love rimmel nail colors since they do what they claim. This baby has a beautiful color between true-red and coral. Dries in a minutes and can last 3-4 days if you use a top coat

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this - the orange based red works nicely against my NC35 goldentoned skin. No problems with streaking, lasts a few days without chipping, drys relatively quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by titina206

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For me this is the best coral colour for my nails! I bought it last summer and I don't know why I didn't write a review sooner!
This nail polish is not too pink or too orangy or too red. It's the perfect combination of these three colors.
Looks great on tan skin, and looks great on pale skin because whatever your skincolor is, this polish pops!!
I've never been a big fan of very bright nail polishes, but as soon as I got my hands on this one, I got crazy to use it!
It's perfect for spring and summer.
The packaging is good, just as any other Rimmel nail polishes. The brush works nice though I think it's nothing special.
They say it dries in 60 seconds, and it's true, only if you apply a light coat. I like to apply 2 coats to make it more intense and opaque, and it's really longlasting. If you apply base+coralicious(2 coats) + topcoat this will last you for a week or 10 days, depending on what you do and if you wear gloves to clean and all this... and also depending on how fast your nails grow.
Would I buy this nail polish again? YES!! but I will add that since it's long lasting, it will take some time for me to finish the bottle. (Maybe I should buy a backup just in case...)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

great summer colour. it goes very nicely on my olive skintone. it isnt fluro, but it sort of is, i think it just kind of jumps out at you like a fluro does. I love this on my toes too. very retro and funky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Sadexx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite summer polish, it looks great and lasts ages.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 2:02:00 PM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

OMFG. HG NAIL COLOUR!
I wasn't expecting much from this but I love it. It looks so good on my tan NC40 skintone. Perfect summer colour - although of course - I wear it all year round :) Works beautifully as a nail colour or tip colour. Right now I have it on the tips of my nails and have got so many compliments from people. It's a reddy, coral, pink colour. Lasts me a good while without chipping and dries quickly. The brush is perfectly sized for me aswell.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by tarainlondon

I am a mid-20s professional working woman and when I first bought this colour I thought to myself "sooo pretty but no way am I going to dare flash coral pink nails at work!"

Then I did so anyway, and it turned out that almost all (we're talking 80% minimum) of the other female colleagues I was working with that day OWNED THE SAME NAIL POLISH! (the only reason I found out was because they came up to me one by one admiring the colour on my nails and then confessing. A couple were even wearing that very colour as well that day)

If that isn't testimony to the awesomeness (not to mention budget-friendliness!) of Rimmel Coralicious polish, I don't know what is!